DATE SET for TS 2011

must be talking about the Drags in July. The Original dates were mid to high 60's and sunny.

Everyone Do your "Cool Weather" Dance, Starting NOW!!

I just hope and pray that's its NO where near as hot as it was last year!!

It wasn't bad last year at all.

must be talking about the Drags in July. The Original dates were mid to high 60's and sunny.

YES!!!

It was Freakin HOT as hell....

The drags were CRAZY HOT!!! I actually got sick, maybe some heatstroke and Kyle (my son, not Sticky) ended up shooting most of the racing action for the article 'till the late afternoon when I was feeling a little better!!! I hope we don't ever see temps like that when I'm gonna be standing on the asphalt ALL day long again!!!!!

The drags were CRAZY HOT!!! I actually got sick, maybe some heatstroke and Kyle (my son, not Sticky) ended up shooting most of the racing action for the article 'till the late afternoon when I was feeling a little better!!! I hope we don't ever see temps like that when I'm gonna be standing on the asphalt ALL day long again!!!!!

spent alot of the day sitting idling in my dads truck with A/C on full blast!

spent alot of the day sitting idling in my dads truck with A/C on full blast!

I ended up doing that for a while too... I'm just thankful that Kyle still got great shots of the action and we were able to have a good article in the mag!!!:clap::rockwoot::woohoo:

My kid is turning into one heck of a shooter too! And I am very glad to have him there with me at most of the major events to shoot with me!!!

Sweet Graduate from college on the 7th one week then headed south :rockwoot::rockwoot:

I wonder how much I could make off a tasty kake stand hmm, I'll try to make it to this one.

Wondering what time the pulls start on Saturday also. Trying to plan what time I have to leave home Saturday morning. I'm sure the wife will be sleeping most of the trip down!

Wondering what time the pulls start on Saturday also. Trying to plan what time I have to leave home Saturday morning. I'm sure the wife will be sleeping most of the trip down!

your gonna leave saturday morning from WI?

Early Saturday morning, might as well call if Friday night! Like I said, the wife will sleep the whole trip down. It's only like 9 hours or so.

It's only about 8 hours or so from Union Grove to Bowling Green I think.

Crap...Bubba beat me to it.