DATE SET for TS 2011

where's some good hotels to stay at in Franklin?? Wanna be where there's gonna be some action at....:Cheer::pop:

i know there is a la quinta, days inn, and a homewood suite i think it is called

well, me and my crew are staying at the la quinta in Bowling Green....anyone else stayin there??

well, me and my crew are staying at the la quinta in Bowling Green....anyone else stayin there??

who isn't staying there? lol. that place was packed with TS people last year. we stayed at the ramada last year, hopefully upgrading to la quinta this year.....

who isn't staying there? lol. that place was packed with TS people last year. we stayed at the ramada last year, hopefully upgrading to la quinta this year.....

good deal, i just got our room booked yesterday

Some rules would be nice 2.6 2.8 etc. Talked to the Scheid Crew at the indoor pull last weekend. Way it sounded there not using the BOB rules..

I was told the rules for Scheid and TS 2011 are going to be the same as Scheid 2010 rules minus 2.8.

How are the pulls going to be ran? Heats of 30 taking the top 5 of each heat? Just know track conditions change substantially over the pull.

Everyone Do your "Cool Weather" Dance, Starting NOW!!

I just hope and pray that's its NO where near as hot as it was last year!!

Back