DeLeon Pull

mechnech

:blahblah1::blahblah1:Just kinda wondering who all is gonna come play this week in De Leon. Might be fun again. They did add the smoker tractors from outlaw. Only changes I have heard is open class goes to 9,000 lbs.

Ill be there all week with the newly built pulling truck its always fun. We just drink beer all week and pull I dont think it gets any better than that! :Cheer:

Im gonna try and make it for the friday and saturday pulls depending how my work schedual works out... I pull with TTTPA.

Ill be there. Not pullin of course but I will be consuming alot of beer!!!

Ill be there. Not pullin of course but I will be consuming alot of beer!!!

I hope it's not Pabst... LOL..

I'll be there truck or no truck drinking alot of Dan's beer!!! :Cheer:
It's FREE!!!

I will be there but not pulling anything....damnit!!

Next year for sure!!!

Kip Ill bring you that head fri. night and ill bring the pump on sat.

YEP, FREE BEEEEER AT THE VALAIR BOOTH, and if your to druuuunk to drive you can sleep it off in one of our trailers, they all have A/C, anyhow got a little problem with my pump but its too late to look into it, gonna run it with what i got, balls to the wall.LOL

what time to the pulls start on saturday?? im going to marble falls to catch the drag boat races and was hoping to swing up there and catch some pullin action!

7 when it starts but diesels won't get started till 11 or so atleast that's what usually happens

Im trying to figure this out, TTTPA pulls start at 7 thats who I will be pulling with. unless they changed it we are the second class to pull so I figure around 8:00 for the diesel class.

how does all of the other pulling fit in?

And I need some one to pre register me, because I cant make it from denton at 4:00 to deleon by 6:00

I will be there but not pulling anything....damnit!!

Next year for sure!!!

Kip Ill bring you that head fri. night and ill bring the pump on sat.

cool, i'll bring the 271 for ya.
chance said something on cf about dyno'n on sat morn.
i would like to see what the ho pump puts down on the new set-up.
call me if you're close to fort worth.

what time to the pulls start on saturday?? im going to marble falls to catch the drag boat races and was hoping to swing up there and catch some pullin action!

and why aren't you bringing that black bas.tard up to pull???
we'll have a clutch man there if you need help in that category.. :kick:

I might be racing at tms on Friday night but I might not. Might leave tms and get to de Leon at say 1-2 ish and party it up.

cool, i'll bring the 271 for ya.
chance said something on cf about dyno'n on sat morn.
i would like to see what the ho pump puts down on the new set-up.
call me if you're close to fort worth.

yep ill be there... with my buddy Shane and his dmax, hell I might throw my western hauler truck on there just for grins.(makes me wish I had a turbo)

I think I may try to make it out tomo night, I would like to see Dan blow some stuff up. HAHA o and the beer too.

No pulling for me though, Excuse, New clutch needs to be broken in, Not broken in it. . . HAHAHA o and 2wd. haha.

activities going on tomo afternoon/ night? (timeline) I think its doable, Just saw that its only 100 miles away.

Last edited:
Back