DeLeon Pull

I guess if internal shaft breakage is normal wear, you are correct.

Its time for chupp to rework his truck anyway the CR trucks are starting to dominate the TTTPA pulling scene. I'v finished top 3 at most of the pulls that I have made it to this season, while fighting torque converter issues the whole time.

I can say this much. If I wasnt working 7 days a week and could make it to every pull, the points would be alot different than they are.

De Leon Pull

Hey Woodscrew, a little duct tape and JB Weld and wonders are made, plus a few late hours and a few Natural Lights later he might make Glen Rose after all. Em as far as the CR taking over I think I would still put my money on the 12 valves, just more fun to play with.

mechnech,I was hoping he would get it put back together I gave him all the JB Weld that I had and then some...you know you get over a 100 hooks on a rig stuff streeeeeches a little bit now don't it....

Glen Rose Pull

Yep think he might make it to Glen Rose, checked the elactisity of the duct tape and it does well, used the gorilla kind. So that Full Pull gonna be there or is he working today .

Full Pull was there and got 1st place followed by another CR Joey lindley..

Dan, I never count anyone out.

I was finally happy with the way my truck ran.

I have a video but it sucks because of all the smoke inside the building.

Gary, i have no doubt you won, you got a really sweet truck and Joey second, but i'm gonna try to give you boy's a run. If i dont win heck it'll be alot fun, but for sure you know i been there. i have had alot of trouble this year with my truck, but i learned alot as well. But as an old guy change is hard so i'll stick to the 12 valve and hope i can catch you cr guys.LOL
p.s. post up that video.

Gary is your wife still trying to sell your truck.LOL i think that's what i heard her say. LOL

Congrats to Full Pull on his 1st place at Glen Rose you got your combination in order........but like Valair 1 said us old guys are hard headed I'll stick to the 12 valve for now been working on them too long to stop now
Competition is what this game is all about!

The smoke was horrible,first time I have ever been to that facility and it will be my last,Diesel Pull Trucks and indoor arenas do not go well together.My eyes are still burning.

Valair 1 why weren't u there?

Congrats on a good run guys, just gonna take some time to change things up and figure what works and what don't. But like Valair 1 and woodscrew said, watch out for the 12v's.

mechnech I wished u could have seen the track.........different might describe it........very unlike DeLeon...!The Stephenville Pull will probably be the same way.But then again you cannot expect them to lay down a good pulling surface just for one pull a year..?It was good to see Joey up there in 2nd place too.Competition is a good thing...!

i got the 12V apart right now, checked the injectors they seem to be good, i dunno, truck got a miss in it at idle,it did in Deleon, i'm gonna get a new pump set up and mapped out to run with some big injectors and new 66M turbo.

Get that 14mm that Dr. P has for sale 1000cc of fuel 6K gov.....thats what you need...

Ok Im posting my vid from last night in the TTTPA pull thread..

dang you want me to blow my sh!t up, WTF i'll have to check on that. LOL
But wouldnt that be too much fuel.

Back