DeLeon Pull

That's scarey with the rack sticking... surprised nothing else got hurt..

12valve.. Nice tractor... are you running a 1.9L VW engine??

Here are my pulls from friday and saturday, I was running compleatly differant tunes than I have in the past and had trouble getting the turbo to light both nights.

Friday 2nd place 310.35

Saturday 4th place 313.17

And heres a video of the truck that had the stuck rack

I Have a question for some one about a cam for a commin-rail if anyone has any thing for me

Your best bet is to start a thread in the 3rd Gen performance section. This thread is about a pull in DeLeon. But for a quick answer, Call Zach at Hamilton Diesel. They have all the cam knowledge and products you could ever need for your third Gen. Good luck.

Epic fail on shutting down a truck with a stuck rack.....

That took entirely too long...

Merrick

Epic fail on shutting down a truck with a stuck rack.....

That took entirely too long...

Merrick

that did look way too long. i dont have an air shutoff on my truck, but at least i have something in the cab that i can use to cover the charger to kill it.

last year there was a truck that ran off at a pull around here, and one of my buddies ran to the truck and actually had to try to use his hands to cover the charger to kill it.

here is a link to my little stock run good enough for 3rd sat night. yes a air shut off is definitly on the list for future pulls.

YouTube - deleon truck pull

and just for the hell of it here is my other truck pulling. not impressive wasnt planning on pulling with that one at all this year so i left the extra boxes at home.

YouTube - deleon turck pull

Ok Guy's I finally got all my Super Street Diesel 4x4 videos posted from the DeLeon Pull. See y'all in Glen Rose on Saturday.

YouTube - txmoak's Channel

that did look way too long. i dont have an air shutoff on my truck, but at least i have something in the cab that i can use to cover the charger to kill it.

last year there was a truck that ran off at a pull around here, and one of my buddies ran to the truck and actually had to try to use his hands to cover the charger to kill it.

I've choked one down with gears and brakes on the road before, it was a white knuckle ride.

Jim

yea, the two tone dually took it both nights in the open.

that cr is a bud of mine, the back wheel hit the fender and he sheared the bolts out of the carrier bearing.
track was sssstttttiiiiiicccccckkkkkyyyyy. !!!

Hey mechnech I cannot believe Lynn tore the truck up at DeLeon man that track was tight.Too bad he's gonna miss the Glen Rose Pull.Its getting close to the end of the season,those points will be hard to make up.There have been lots of hooks on truck,hate to see it all end like this.....!

Back