DeLeon Pull

Going to be at the pull around 5 tomorrow afternoon!

Should be a fun filed weekend!

i have been there at 5 in the morning just getting a hook on the sled. no more for me

Than was good times, Thanx for the refreshments Dan :) they were tasty, all of them hahaha.

Went last night had a great time. And thank you Dan for all your help and a bad ass clutch. Just glad we didn't break the old Ford but I'd say 11th ain't too bad concidering.

Dang I got a hangover 3 days of drinking all night is hard on an ole guy we had a blast even if we only got 5th place sat we will be back like always it was cool seeing everyone cody that ford did better.than I thought it would lol keep up the good work

i'll get some posted this week. even got some of the run-away.

Dang I got a hangover 3 days of drinking all night is hard on an ole guy we had a blast even if we only got 5th place sat we will be back like always it was cool seeing everyone cody that ford did better.than I thought it would lol keep up the good work

thanks Dan, but I couldn't have done it without your help. Hopefully around the first of the year, we'll have another clutch project on our hands. LOL

I think maybe the rack stuck on the pump or some kind of pump problem. I dont think it was running on oil cause of the color of the smoke

the rack did stick,pulling it off this week, and sending it back to have it looked at. turbo pretty lose, and at least one injector seized up. powder from fire extinguisher all the way to the intake

http://www.rockinte.ifp3.com then go to DeLeon Pics.. not a lot.. but a few...
12 Valve Datoka.. if that's your ride in your avator.. there's a few pics of it on there too..
Just some pic I found on the web..
Bryan

Edit.. I see the link above has a good list of Other hooks from DeLeon in the More From: listing..

http://www.rockinte.ifp3.com then go to DeLeon Pics.. not a lot.. but a few...
12 Valve Datoka.. if that's your ride in your avator.. there's a few pics of it on there too..
Just some pic I found on the web..
Bryan

Edit.. I see the link above has a good list of Other hooks from DeLeon in the More From: listing..

Yeah thats me....Thanks for the pic link

The video link above isn't mine, just found it on the web to.

Last edited:
Back