Demitri 1919HP!!!

I like to refer to that as B.L.B. Before Lightning Bolts. We didn't bet on that one did we? We might actually be even. We need to hire a bookkeeper.

I'll be the bookkeeper for 50%. That might be my only chance at making any money at the track. lol.

Like so?

threadwrecker.gif

threadderailedsu2.gif

2518784_o.gif

I'll be the bookkeeper for 50%. That might be my only chance at making any money at the track. lol.

Always stirring the $hit Ashley.... I can't believe the way you pick on people and can't even make 1000 HP. Man... who TUNES that thing?? :lolly:

I am hoping to get to Scheid to watch some races and pulls. Hopefully I'll be seeing you there!

-->Zach

I still can't wrap my head around the idea you're still paying debt down from 2010 over your truck.... I dunno is passion is the right word... IMHO.

but yeah! party on!

For real...Having trucks/cars/boats/rocketships for fun is one thing, but "almost losing everything" to do a DPChallenge...Wow.

You could have always tried to pawn off some of those diamonds on your jeans for some extra coin.

Nice numbers, by the way.

Congrats Dmitri!!!!! That is an impressive #, no matter what anyone one says!!!!! If it was so easy there would be a lot more people doing it!!!

For real...Having trucks/cars/boats/rocketships for fun is one thing, but "almost losing everything" to do a DPChallenge...Wow.

You could have always tried to pawn off some of those diamonds on your jeans for some extra coin.

Nice numbers, by the way.

LOL

I still can't wrap my head around the idea you're still paying debt down from 2010 over your truck.... I dunno is passion is the right word... IMHO.

^This. When I think "passion" I think staying up until 3 A.M. turning wrenches on your rig when you've got to work at 5 A.M., not catapulting your life into what some might call a "financial train wreck" over a toy.

Those numbers are impressive, no doubt, but I'd be willing to bet that there'd be a whole lot more people laying down huge dyno numbers if more people were willing to vaporize all liquid assets or take out a 2nd mortgage on their house to make said numbers. Just my opinion, though, not tryina hate.

I like D's priorities, they make tent in my pants. If he had that 4 link working right and the truck didn't hippity hop down thru the 60' I bet it would beat Wade :)

Cut the guy some slack, he does what he likes. Not everyone was born with a silver spoon or has an oil well in their back yard.

Cut the guy some slack, he does what he likes. Not everyone was born with a silver spoon or has an oil well in their back yard.

Thats true, so we are content with just having 500-1000hp and being able to pay our house payments. Im all for chasing a dream and doing what you love, but I know a handfull of guys who had 20-30k on a credit card for racing expenses back when I raced GNCC quads. Im sure a few of them have likely filed bankruptcy for doing what they like.

..and I can see them sitting on a chair in their garden at age 85 saying, "remember back in '73 when I made that double payment on the house? That was really something". Sometimes you young guys should have fun. Type in oldmiserdieselracing.com and see what comes up.

..and I can see them sitting on a chair in their garden at age 85 saying, "remember back in '73 when I made that double payment on the house? That was really something". Sometimes you young guys should have fun. Type in oldmiserdieselracing.com and see what comes up.

I bit....well I tried to. What came up is no results found!!

Fool me once, shame on you! LOL