Demitri 1919HP!!!

Ive had parts sponsored from, ppe, industrial, suncoast, fass fuel, ats, rick lance, and a few others, but never travel money, or the major expenses that come with the racing, believe me i could not have gotten to where i am today with out them!! A full sponsor would be amazing, will just keep plugging away and see what happens, i couldnt even imagine the stress relief and what i could do with a lil more room to the budget ya know?

the travel expenses can add up damn fast too, food, hotel, diesel, entry fees, etc.... That doesn't even account for possible breakdowns/delays on the road. I don't know how you do it, I'd have torn all my F'ing hair out by now LOL

I don't know how you do it, I'd have torn all my F'ing hair out by now LOL

When Dmitri went for 2000rwhp at Drakes and showed up with his truck on a trailer, I knew he was serious. Drake had everyone clear out a spot about 20 feet away for his run, and I was taking pictures from behind a spare Cummins engine that Drake had laying on the floor. I figured if parts flew all over the place, I could duck and cover behind my brand ;)

The fact that he "only" hit 1633 uncorrected made everyone else freak out except for him. Dmitri was disappointed. Any person who is willing to break an engine worth thousands and thousands of dollars in an effort to chase a number can only be an asset to the diesel industry.

There are very few people around with that kind of passion, diesel or otherwise.

This is why I love Mr. RonA!!

He's got a great giving heart.
He helped me once totally unsolicited and he's never met me.

RonA for President!!

i have never been offered help like that over the net, its really uplifting, especially over here on comp D, i have met him one time at drakes when he kicked my can on fuel only lol, what a nice guy!!!!! Im still speechless, I just really wanna thank everyone for the congrats and comments, i think pissing matches some times are just hard to avoid but happen, besides that, thanks again everyone!!!!! means alot!!!!

This is why I love Mr. RonA!!

He's got a great giving heart.
He helped me once totally unsolicited and he's never met me.

RonA for President!!

When Dmitri went for 2000rwhp at Drakes and showed up with his truck on a trailer, I knew he was serious. Drake had everyone clear out a spot about 20 feet away for his run, and I was taking pictures from behind a spare Cummins engine that Drake had laying on the floor. I figured if parts flew all over the place, I could duck and cover behind my brand ;)

The fact that he "only" hit 1633 uncorrected made everyone else freak out except for him. Dmitri was disappointed. Any person who is willing to break an engine worth thousands and thousands of dollars in an effort to chase a number can only be an asset to the diesel industry.

There are very few people around with that kind of passion, diesel or otherwise.

Again speechless.... Thanks for the kind words buddy!!!!!:Cheer:

I just want to know if you we were wearing your bowling shirt? LOL

Congrats buddy. Ill see you at Finals.

Nothing stopping you but air and opportunity. But Ryan, if you slapped me, it would just hurt my feelings man. lol

Im still waiting for Dimitri to line up against Rob Coddens again. The last time was way too funny