Demitri 1919HP!!!

I still can't wrap my head around the idea you're still paying debt down from 2010 over your truck.... I dunno is passion is the right word... IMHO.

but yeah! party on!

Last edited:
Dmitri,

Serious question...

If you get a 2000 hp dyno sheet with 400+ hp worth of correction, in your mind does that mean you met your goal??

No im going to try and do it with no correction, i dont think the duramax block will handle it, and im not sure where im going to pull the fuel for it, but ill give it one hell of a try, it never used to be this rough with correction, no correction dyno numbers but if everyone wants uncorrected i will go for it, ill make sure its at a big event so there is no need for call out and see what shes got :) Even 2000 on my dyno seems impossible, if i got 2000 on our dyno supper flow even corrected i would be happy but ill try uncorrected as well, last year i was 1633 at drakes uncorrected, im 200 hp higher than that truck with my race truck so in theory on that same dyno i should be 1833 uncorrected now, so i think its possible

Last edited:
I still can't wrap my head around the idea you're still paying debt down from 2010 over your truck.... I dunno is passion is the right word... IMHO.

but yeah! party on!

yeah its been rough man, i had the truck paid off too, i have pulled a loan against it 3 times now to keep it out there, now that i got the title back on that truck i had to pull a loan against the race truck just for a fuel fund to travel!!! Not been an easy road man, but i still try and push the limits even tho im working on a small budget

I'd hope soon someone will sponsor you a little bit more seriously.

Me to i have been trying for one, but i wanna get the single cab up there with the best before i really try for a huge sponsor, been pushing all year hard as i can, I have had alot of hang ups from making full passes, but as slow as it may have been to start the season were getting a lil faster inch by inch :)

If you take paypal, I'll send you some gas money. Shoot me an email.
I have some 16 x 10 slicks too. One pair has one or 2 runs on them, the other pair has only a few runs left in them.

Last edited:
Me to i have been trying for one, but i wanna get the single cab up there with the best before i really try for a huge sponsor, been pushing all year hard as i can, I have had alot of hang ups from making full passes, but as slow as it may have been to start the season were getting a lil faster inch by inch :)

Looks like to me that you have plenty of data/exposure/experience to do that now. Why wouldn't hurt to try sooner?

No im going to try and do it with no correction, i dont think the duramax block will handle it, and im not sure where im going to pull the fuel for it, but ill give it one hell of a try, it never used to be this rough with correction, no correction dyno numbers but if everyone wants uncorrected i will go for it, ill make sure its at a big event so there is no need for call out and see what shes got :) Even 2000 on my dyno seems impossible, if i got 2000 on our dyno supper flow even corrected i would be happy but ill try uncorrected as well, last year i was 1633 at drakes uncorrected, im 200 hp higher than that truck with my race truck so in theory i should be 1833 uncorrected now, so i think its possible

Fair enough :D

The important thing to remember when comparing corrected/uncorrected numbers is that the uncorrected number IS what it ACTUALLY puts down. The corrected number is basically an "IF" number and really doesn't mean a whole lot, especially with forced induction, nitrous fed engines.

That is why it is important to people who understand what is going on. If your goal is to impress a bunch of wannabe forum kids, then by all means use the corrected numbers.:hehe:

And by the way since you asked...yes I have dyno'd over 1000 hp, uncorrected, on fuel, and in public. ;) This was last year, with a totally different setup that ran .75 sec. slower than the setup now and has not been anywhere near dialed in completely yet.

[ame="http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=2542518892379"]Improve Your Experience | Facebook[/ame]

I have some 16 x 10 slicks too. One pair has one or 2 runs on them, the other pair has only a few runs left in them.

Way to step up and help a fellow racer/enthusiast Ron.

Fair enough :D

The important thing to remember when comparing corrected/uncorrected numbers is that the uncorrected number IS what it ACTUALLY puts down. The corrected number is basically an "IF" number and really doesn't mean a whole lot, especially with forced induction, nitrous fed engines.

That is why it is important to people who understand what is going on. If your goal is to impress a bunch of wannabe forum kids, then by all means use the corrected numbers.:hehe:

And by the way since you asked...yes I have dyno'd over 1000 hp, uncorrected, on fuel, and in public. ;) This was last year, with a totally different setup that ran .75 sec. slower than the setup now and has not been anywhere near dialed in completely yet.

Improve Your Experience | Facebook

But those are DynoJet numbers, not real numbers.

No sh1t! You'd think that would have happened by now
Ive had parts sponsored from, ppe, industrial, suncoast, fass fuel, ats, rick lance, and a few others, but never travel money, or the major expenses that come with the racing, believe me i could not have gotten to where i am today with out them!! A full sponsor would be amazing, will just keep plugging away and see what happens, i couldnt even imagine the stress relief and what i could do with a lil more room to the budget ya know?
Is this the first 2k hp duramax?
I believe i have been the closest for 3 years now inching my way year by year??
Thanks for the offer ron:) means alot that you would come over and offer, im speechless!!
Looks like to me that you have plenty of data/exposure/experience to do that now. Why wouldn't hurt to try sooner?
thanks you, means alot!! I have been trying but just dont quite know how to approach it the best way, or even who to go to for it!!