Demitri 1919HP!!!

im talking when you raced it!! YOU i dont care who drives it now I want your big mouth in the drivers seat !!! OMG 9.85 just a smig faster than my crew cab, congrats buddy:) yeah will see if it pulls that 9.57 again!! But you can count on my crew running faster than 9.87 so i hope that was not a fluke!!

Yea, my lights suck. No doubt about that. But its funny you say that. You have never seen me race it. So how would you even know that? I havent raced it since the very first time it was on the track which was last year at TS.

I hope it runs faster than 9.57. But it may not. It may run a 10.57. It ran 9.85 on a completely stock engine, so surely it will do better now with Darrins cam. We might even have an upgraded cp3 by then. And maybe, just maybe I can remember to fill the nitrous bottles this time. BUT, Once again, you never know. lol

LOL I love watching racers talk smack. Keeps me entertained while I'm truckin :) :) :) :) .......sorry, I had to LOL

Rustin it was a joke, Dimtri is a pretty good person when you get to know him. He has been chasing Dodge for a long time and it looks like he has caught up. Well at least to some of the slower ones.

Your thoughts consist of a double cheese burger and large fry!!!! 100 to 10,000 calorie diet a day!!!!! hows that for a 100 to 10,000 comparison :)

There will be no cheeseburger bashing in this thread!!

Sorry kid, takes a little more than that to get my panties in a wad. The world is full of prissy little c*cks*ckers like you that talk big on a forum. If you wanna make me mad, your gonna have to do a little better than that. Tell you what, next time you see me in person, just walk over and slap the sh*t out of me. Maybe that will do it. LOL

Ashley wears panties is what I got from this post.

Who is this Dimitri feller?

He wears stylish britches.

This is all for your Greg. I know how hard it must be for you to have to sit there and not able to do anything fun. So i dedicate all this interweb jibber jabber to you. I hope it helps you pass the time. :hehe:

Thanks Ashley!! It helps!!:woohoo:

Thank you, i do enjoy my trucks and what i have tried to accomplish with them, listen, bottom line is i dont care where in the world, what dyno, what state, what the air is, I JUST WANT TO HIT 2K, THATS IT BUDDy 2K how or why is my own personal goal, Ill air drop my truck in affrica if it makes a difference :) Just a personal goal, thats it !!!!

Dmitri,

Serious question...

If you get a 2000 hp dyno sheet with 400+ hp worth of correction, in your mind does that mean you met your goal??