Demitri 1919HP!!!

not sure what he was running no attack against you or his pumps!! Just know he was saying that he was draining to 0 psi. No harm intended there

None taken at all. Don't think they were mine. Just gonna fix him up with something that will take care of that issue.
I'm sure you have seen me on here enough. Don't worry about offending me LOL.

From what I saw at TS. Wades crew guy that can kick anyone's ass is on that same diet. 6 foot 400 lbs from what I saw. Made wade look skinny

Ok and your point being!!?? Im not part of that crew so dont loop me please, im just trying to stay neutral but get fired up once in a while!! I have been a one man crew for 6 years !!

Sorry kid, takes a little more than that to get my panties in a wad. The world is full of prissy little c*cks*ckers like you that talk big on a forum. If you wanna make me mad, your gonna have to do a little better than that. Tell you what, next time you see me in person, just walk over and slap the sh*t out of me. Maybe that will do it. LOL

lol typical, God your a waist of time to talk to , once again you dont know me, im the same in person as over the internet, Slap you???? Id rather put it all over you down the track, that would make me feel sooooooooo much better !! So you wanna race the big 4 door, shes kinda slow should be an easy race right, seens how its not all about money....... i smell a call out!!? smellssssss good too :)

Ok and your point being!!?? Im not part of that crew so dont loop me please, im just trying to stay neutral but get fired up once in a while!! I have been a one man crew for 6 years !!

Might wanna get wade to stfu then. He sure makes it sound otherwise. Good luck with the truck. Coming to Scheid and/or world finals?

lol typical, God your a waist of time to talk to , once again you dont know me, im the same in person as over the internet, Slap you???? Id rather put it all over you down the track, that would make me feel sooooooooo much better !! So you wanna race the big 4 door, shes kinda slow should be an easy race right, seens how its not all about money....... i smell a call out!!? smellssssss good too :)

Sorry, I apologize. I know how frustrating it must be for you not to be able to get under someones skin. Its not your fault, I must be growing up. :lolly:

Hell yea, bring it out to scheid. I'd love to race it. And your single cab. You got a rocket ship too? Lets race it. I would much rather have raced you in my crew cab though. It would have looked more fair. But who knows, maybe we will break and you win in the crewcab. You never know.

Might wanna get wade to stfu then. He sure makes it sound otherwise. Good luck with the truck. Coming to Scheid and/or world finals?

thank you, i really appreciate that!! Yes im coming to both i hope! as i said i do all major wrenching on my truck, no one else other than ppe has ever had a hand on that engine, there twin turbo role is huge for me!! I build all my trans with assistance from mike l when i need him, thats right from me, thats how it is!! The only thing i do not do is machine work and balance the block everything else is done by me!! I buy parts from wade, we have worked together for a while i feel they help my build!! Please try and keep us on different sides of the fence thank you!

wow :hehe:

This is all for your Greg. I know how hard it must be for you to have to sit there and not able to do anything fun. So i dedicate all this interweb jibber jabber to you. I hope it helps you pass the time. :hehe:

Sorry, I apologize. I know how frustrating it must be for you not to be able to get under someones skin. Its not your fault, I must be growing up. :lolly:

Hell yea, bring it out to scheid. I'd love to race it. And your single cab. You got a rocket ship too? Lets race it. I would much rather have raced you in my crew cab though. It would have looked more fair. But who knows, maybe we will break and you win in the crewcab. You never know.

lol i dont care about getting under your skin:) sorry bud, your single cab is a 9.6 truck, my crew was a 9.9, not even near turned up, hummmmmm think about that lol i seen you cut lights, jesus might as well throw my grandma in there lol i could get you on the tree with a .3 gap hahaha, growing up you say:) Im sure glad you managed in all your growing up to finally figure out lift pump pressure, rookie :)

there is no need to get under your skin, and besides i dont have all day to try and accomplish that feet lol. OHH now your rocket ship fast lol god i have heard it all now. break you probably will, and there you go again making excuses before the race, must be hard to get beat with all those excuses before hand:)

Actually I dont even drive it anymore. Shawn does. So I'll just let you tell him how bad he sucks on the tree. LMAO. Dont forget now. As soon as you see us pull in at SDX, I expect you to come over and tell him how bad he sucks. Actually he's getting pretty keen. He cut an .02x at Indy. So no, you havent seen me cut any lights.

Also, its not really a 9.6 truck. It went from 9.85 to 9.57. Never have ran a 9.6. Maybe one day we can hook our POS suspension up and make a clean pass.

ok ashley its been fun but i gotta go, will see you out there bud, i only hope the crew cab is ready so you can have a fair race :) Hell maybe even with all the tricks up your sleeve from saving money you can buy a few tenths on the tree:) :tree:

Oh no, I didnt mean that we are rocket ship fast. I suck at this forum stuff. I never make myself clear. We are slow as hell. I was just saying that if you bring a rocket ship, we will be glad to race it. It might blow up on the line. Like I said, you never know.

Actually I dont even drive it anymore. Shawn does. So I'll just let you tell him how bad he sucks on the tree. LMAO. Dont forget now. As soon as you see us pull in at SDX, I expect you to come over and tell him how bad he sucks. Actually he's getting pretty keen. He cut an .02x at Indy. So no, you havent seen me cut any lights.

Also, its not really a 9.6 truck. It went from 9.85 to 9.57. Never have ran a 9.6. Maybe one day we can hook our POS suspension up and make a clean pass.

im talking when you raced it!! YOU i dont care who drives it now I want your big mouth in the drivers seat !!! OMG 9.85 just a smig faster than my crew cab, congrats buddy:) yeah will see if it pulls that 9.57 again!! But you can count on my crew running faster than 9.87 so i hope that was not a fluke!!

ok ashley its been fun but i gotta go, will see you out there bud, i only hope the crew cab is ready so you can have a fair race :) Hell maybe even with all the tricks up your sleeve from saving money you can buy a few tenths on the tree:) :tree:

Again, Im not driving. And its way too hot for sleeves.

Back