Demitri 1919HP!!!

LOL Looks the real Dmitri stole his keyboard back.

lol well dam it man, it gets real old when people like that jump on and say it does not matter this that bla bla bla lol, im really making an effort to be better, i have a slight slip up once in a while :)

come on blacksdiesel i see you viewing the post, lets get this over with so i can resume my day :)

lol well dam it man, it gets real old when people like that jump on and say it does not matter this that bla bla bla lol, im really making an effort to be better, i have a slight slip up once in a while :)

It sucks at times but we all do it. Just understand that dyno numbers are just that. Go to a different one on a different day and the numbers change. There are real good reasons why it happens but it's not worth getting into it again, (learned that the hard way long ago). If you want to learn about Dyno numbers go to SAE and buy the standards papers and it will make some sense of it all.

Just enjoy what you've got and get it down the track and the rest will all go away by itself.

It sucks at times but we all do it. Just understand that dyno numbers are just that. Go to a different one on a different day and the numbers change. There are real good reasons why it happens but it's not worth getting into it again, (learned that the hard way long ago). If you want to learn about Dyno numbers go to SAE and buy the standards papers and it will make some sense of it all.

Just enjoy what you've got and get it down the track and the rest will all go away by itself.

Thank you, i do enjoy my trucks and what i have tried to accomplish with them, listen, bottom line is i dont care where in the world, what dyno, what state, what the air is, I JUST WANT TO HIT 2K, THATS IT BUDDy 2K how or why is my own personal goal, Ill air drop my truck in affrica if it makes a difference :) Just a personal goal, thats it !!!!

Last edited:
Wow, I think you took my post the wrong way. Apparently thats nothing new. Your right, I have never dynoed over 1000hp. The last time I dynoed anything was a LONG time ago and knew it didnt mean a whole lot then. I saw how easy it was to manipulate and lost interest real quick. But if you like it, go for it. Thats why I chose to race. The track doesnt lie. I could care less if our truck makes 100 or 10,000hp. If it runs the times I want, thats all that matters to me. The only thing aftermarket in our motor is rods and just before Indy we switched from the stock cam to Darrins billet cam. And the back half is stock half ton leaf springs just like it came factory. Yours appears to have everything money can buy thrown at it. So if we do line up, I'd sure hope you would win. Its kinda like a young man and an old man fighting, no matter who wins, the old man isnt gonna look bad. LMAO. You should lighten up dude. If you cant handle some ribbing and friendly advise, maybe you should keep to yourself.

Now that I think back, We did meet in Bradenton. I think your first words to us was, "I came to run an 8.70." How did that work out for ya. lol.

hey everyone i was not even aware there was a thread on comp D about the numbers today!! OK so here is the scoop, super flow numbers were 1818, yes ron A and jason are correct on dyno numbers, Ron was right on at 1.25 which put it almost to 1900 then the djrwhp number bumped to 1923, i was told was the supper flow at the time and got all excited and ran inside and posted the results, when i seen the print out i was like ****!!!! lol but was to late to change it so i let it ride!! Steve as well as many others are all right in this case, comp d lets no **** fly, Its real or pack up your bull ****, over here i like it !!!! The best the red truck ever ran on this dyno was just over 1700, As jason said the uncorrected numbers at drakes being 1633, was dam there a spitting image of same dyno comparison with the correction factor!! difference is the red truck was on 5 stages of nos to pull these numbers, my race truck is running a single stage of nos!! One 110 pill, off a lighting from NX!! When the red truck ran over 1700 truth told was also a djrwhp number with the super flow number being around high 1600 as jason stated the difference in his truck, on his comparison!! Im trying to keep all this straight between so bare with me guys, but the race truck on our dyno super flow numbers on fuel only is just a titch more than my red truck on a **** ton of spray!!! Exactly 200 more total horse over the red truck on a 110 pill, which usually give me alot more power, but the only thing coming out of that stack was heat lol, i was begging for fuel, Im not sure where im looking i could be out of injector were not sure yet
Jason so with all this being said hahah Im only 200 horse better than my red truck same dyno, same comparison on super flow numbers as well as dyno jet numbers, i did an all around test today to see where i stood, But with 4 stages less of nos, so were making more power on fuel than i ever thought possible, When we flew the dyno guys out last year to fix our dyno it has been spot on with numbers, i have no dought in my mind that when i figure out my fuel i will punch 2000 on any dyno, and would not be scared to get called out, as i do not just run my mouth, this truck is making power beyond what i ever thought it could:)))))) Im just excited to be out trying for the 2k mark, But UNCORRECTED i was 1818, which is a bit from 2k still with the fuel i have, I know it no reason to bull **** around the fact that, SON OF A ***** 2k is a hard number to hit. I have to set the computer up for print outs but ill get them up guys, Thanks for all the comments !!!

For clarity your saying 1818 uncorrected as in channel 100 WhlPwr?

OR "Superflow's number's" as you call it STP correction?

1818 * a 1.25 correction is not 1900 its 2272

And for the love of god don't post Dynojet correction, its a user adjustable correction that is an addition to SAE correction!!!

For chits and giggles post up a graph of channel 100. Uncorrected wheel power.

IMO dyno pulls should be a min 8 second timed sweep just like the rodeo....no prize if you don't make it 8 seconds....LOL

Last edited:
Wow, I think you took my post the wrong way. Apparently thats nothing new. Your right, I have never dynoed over 1000hp. The last time I dynoed anything was a LONG time ago and knew it didnt mean a whole lot then. I saw how easy it was to manipulate and lost interest real quick. But if you like it, go for it. Thats why I chose to race. The track doesnt lie. I could care less if our truck makes 100 or 10,000hp. If it runs the times I want, thats all that matters to me. The only thing aftermarket in our motor is rods and just before Indy we switched from the stock cam to Darrins billet cam. And the back half is stock half ton leaf springs just like it came factory. Yours appears to have everything money can buy thrown at it. So if we do line up, I'd sure hope you would win. Its kinda like a young man and an old man fighting, no matter who wins, the old man isnt gonna look bad. LMAO. You should lighten up dude. If you cant handle some ribbing and friendly advise, maybe you should keep to yourself.

Now that I think back, We did meet in Bradenton. I think your first words to us was, "I came to run an 8.70." How did that work out for ya. lol.
LOL the times you want???? Maybe you should keep your opinion to your self!!! I mean seriously!! The times you want to see, then you will be happy lol!! Are you really being serious to think that im out there to make you happy!!! What a joke!! I am light :) you just struck me the wrong way so here i am:) OHHHHH here we go with the who has more money involved speech so that when we do line up you can rant about it:) spoken like a true competitor:)!!!! You sure do stand behind your rep:) I can handle plenty of ribbing, but thats not what you were doing was it!!! NOOO sir you had a more personal attack at hand!! Remember what you stated?? As long as your happy?? Thats not ribbing, thats playing the fence :) I have a engine, twin turbos and suspension i have no clue how to work, basic 4 link. I wouldnt say all that money can buy would you!!! So your already making or trying to make your truck look better so if you manage to beat someone that has more done than you or loose the excuse can book fly lol i hope im there for that so i can tell you to kick rocks!!!!! I dont care if you have fuel injected lug nuts:) makes no difference to me, first one to that stripe wins!!!!! Ill tell you what i wanna see, you go to the store and buy a stuffed animal of barney :) and sit that in your passenger seat that would make me happy:)!!! AS far as the rest, I did not say a word about 8.70......Was the trucks first time out!! I had no clue what was going to happen!! I was happy breaking into the 9,s.... The only thing i managed to hear out of your mouth was excuses about lift pump pressure, dont come at me with bull ****!!!!!!
OHHH forgot one more thing!!! IF ITS SOOOO EASY TO MANIPULATE THE DYNO why have you not broke a 1000 horse, hummmmm so your saying 800 is a manipulation number...... WEIRD :)

Last edited:
First off, I dont need to make big #'s on the dyno. My ego doesnt need them. I'm good without knowing.

Secondly, If we get outran, I simply shake the competitors hand and go back to the trailer. And then we sit down and try to figure out what happened and why and improve on it. I dont use any excuses. My point was, if you get outran by us, it will be from ingenuity, not a checkbook or free parts. I thought you might get that, but I wasnt clear enough I guess. The fastest trucks out there are a product of ingenuity, not money. You are fortunate enough to have everything money can buy on your truck and instead of learning to use it, your worried about impressing everyone some other way.

Lastly, dont flatter yourself thinking I have made any personal attack on you. I dont even know you. If I make any personal attacks, its definately not gonna be over some petty sh*t like this. And it aint gonna happen on a keyboard.

First off, I dont need to make big #'s on the dyno. My ego doesnt need them. I'm good without knowing.

Secondly, If we get outran, I simply shake the competitors hand and go back to the trailer. And then we sit down and try to figure out what happened and why and improve on it. I dont use any excuses. My point was, if you get outran by us, it will be from ingenuity, not a checkbook or free parts. I thought you might get that, but I wasnt clear enough I guess. The fastest trucks out there are a product of ingenuity, not money. You are fortunate enough to have everything money can buy on your truck and instead of learning to use it, your worried about impressing everyone some other way.

Lastly, dont flatter yourself thinking I have made any personal attack on you. I dont even know you. If I make any personal attacks, its definately not gonna be over some petty sh*t like this. And it aint gonna happen on a keyboard.

Ok you seem to think im this rich kid with a huge check book!!!!! I have built what i have with farrrrrrrrrr less money over the years than you have i promise you that!!!!!! If you had a clue how i got to where i have, with the money given you would be eating you **** words right now, I hope you come say something to me in person, So i can tell you to shove your ingenuity right up your ass!!!!!! I am farrrrrrr from fortunate to have everything money could buy or believe me i could be further than i am right now!!!! You dont know me or my money situation, im still paying on loans from dpc 2010!!!!! i wouldnt call that fortunate, id call that passionate!!!!!!! Would you have a clue about passion!!!! I almost lost everything to keep the red truck out there over the years while you were doing what ever it is you do!!!!!! Ill bring the red truck out of retirement and race your single cab with that!!! if you think its about money!!!!! The red truck is a crew cab with the bumper and trailer hitch still on, prob has 2500 pounds on you, stock suspension even:) Wanna play with all your ingenuity against a 7100 pound crew cab????? Im not trying to impress anyone, im trying to be me and bring the dmax up a lil against all you dodge guys, is it not fun to have a lil comp in this world!!!! Is it not fun to be proud of what you build!!!!!! Its just trying to impress these days huh??????

Well those lift pump issues will be gone by weeks end. I'm sending your stuff tomorrow Ashley.

Your thoughts consist of a double cheese burger and large fry!!!! 100 to 10,000 calorie diet a day!!!!! hows that for a 100 to 10,000 comparison :)

From what I saw at TS. Wades crew guy that can kick anyone's ass is on that same diet. 6 foot 400 lbs from what I saw. Made wade look skinny

Well those lift pump issues will be gone by weeks end. I'm sending your stuff tomorrow Ashley.

not sure what he was running no attack against you or his pumps!! Just know he was saying that he was draining to 0 psi. No harm intended there

Sorry kid, takes a little more than that to get my panties in a wad. The world is full of prissy little c*cks*ckers like you that talk big on a forum. If you wanna make me mad, your gonna have to do a little better than that. Tell you what, next time you see me in person, just walk over and slap the sh*t out of me. Maybe that will do it. LOL