DHRA Rocky Mountain Sled Pulling meeting!

As long as you could work around their schedule, maybe we could use United Truck and Tractor Pullers sled, it is a good sled, and the club is also good. Good people and all. There are a couple other people on here that also pull with the club, that might know a little more about it. I would really like to see this get going, and I know there are a lot of people out this way that would also like to see it.

We are very sorry to not have you any info, we realize it is getting late and things need to be done. We cannot get any info from Jessie, he is the one that came to us wanting us to use his sled, and told us about the stadium, now he will not return any phone calls or emails. Without a sled that we can depend on we arnt sure where to go with this right now. Jessie was all for this, then we had the meeting with you guys out there and now he wont return our calls. Do any of you have any ideas on a sled that is a good one or a place to have it at? It is your series and we want it to be success just like you guys.

Who else have you talked to about a sled? I know of two other sleds in the area. One is definately a better sled than the other but A sled is better than NO sled. Let me know if you need any contact info. Thanks.

We are very sorry to not have you any info, we realize it is getting late and things need to be done. We cannot get any info from Jessie, he is the one that came to us wanting us to use his sled, and told us about the stadium, now he will not return any phone calls or emails. Without a sled that we can depend on we arnt sure where to go with this right now. Jessie was all for this, then we had the meeting with you guys out there and now he wont return our calls. Do any of you have any ideas on a sled that is a good one or a place to have it at? It is your series and we want it to be success just like you guys.

WOW, SMART GUY , This is the back lash at not paying . I'm sure he will answer the phone for others

Comp Im not sure what you are talking about, Jessie has never worked for us and this is not Eric you are talking to. There has been a few guys from out west that has called asking about the series and they said they cannot get ahold of Jessie either.

thats what we get for thinkin the utah was finally gettins somthin good :doh::doh: im gonna go :chug: and maybe i will feel better about it

Comp Im not sure what you are talking about, Jessie has never worked for us and this is not Eric you are talking to. There has been a few guys from out west that has called asking about the series and they said they cannot get ahold of Jessie either.

The owner is the same as it’s always been. That organization is a for profit promotion sole proprietorship , and he will do as he pleases, why should anyone support or help a person, that has not shown the ability to do the right thing , unless compelled to. Moreover, that will only be for as long as he thinks he has to do the right thing , and it will be back to business as usual.

He is too lazy, to breathe air. I noticed that when Charlie and crew drove out to Vegas a week early for the SEMA show on the promise to display the BrakeSmart dragster in the “NHRA MANUFACTURES MIDWAY. The true deal was a place on the fence almost in the parking lot, and it would have stayed covered if not for Charlie, Kenny and myself putting up a tent and folding tables and manning the booth.

Who ever you are, Face it it’s a lost cause, everyone that can has pulled their money, and no one is coming the other two organizations are honest, and care about diesel racing. You can tell the world that everything is great , but that is just the old adage , when your down to you last dime , shine your shoes .

This is not about me and him, That is trivial, but its about the responsibility of those that can , to stand up , and help remove the cancer that is spreading a scorched earth policy around, and squandering opportunities for the diesel world.

This is not about me and him, That is trivial, but its about the responsibility of those that can , to stand up , and help remove the cancer that is spreading a scorched earth policy around, and squandering opportunities for the diesel world.

Holy chit Greg!!! Did you find the spell check button AND recently take some english classes???? :hehe::hehe::hehe:

J/K

-Tom

I would really like to see this get going, and I know there are a lot of people out this way that would also like to see it.

I, for one, would like to see some more events in Utah. We have quite a few local companies that are pretty big in the industry so it would make sense that there would be an interest in this. Or, maybe someone is keeping the schedules from me:bang

I, for one, would like to see some more events in Utah. We have quite a few local companies that are pretty big in the industry so it would make sense that there would be an interest in this. Or, maybe someone is keeping the schedules from me:bang

i think we would all like to see something get goin... hopefully ill be movin back to my hometown morgan soon so i can hit all the events:woohoo:

Comp461

I am sorry that you feel the way you do about DHRA, there have been alot of changes and I think you will find that things are going to be differant in the future. You are entitled to you opinion but the owner has nothing to do with this series, and he is the one you obviously have the problem with. I have no idea who you are since I do not keep up with the drag racing but I wish you luck in 2008.

not that it matters, but i dont think compy has ever been to a dhra event.

Comp461

I am sorry that you feel the way you do about DHRA, there have been alot of changes and I think you will find that things are going to be differant in the future. You are entitled to you opinion but the owner has nothing to do with this series, and he is the one you obviously have the problem with. I have no idea who you are since I do not keep up with the drag racing but I wish you luck in 2008.
This has little to do with anything I have personally against one person. It’s the practices of you promotion company, and the absolute scorched earth policy it has towards the other sanctioning body’s. You are in this to effect one person’s bottom line and nothing more. The other two organizations are made up of mostly volunteers that want to make this sport something to be proud of, somewhat in the same way that Wally did for NHRA. The other two would not even exist if people had been treated fair, by your company.

If you try and make the argument that you are the new management, and you have control, and its under different leadership, that will not fly either, it was only two years ago, that a this same type of mess was going on, A group of us expressed that maybe if the owner of this promotion company would hire honest, and respectable people to run the competition side of things, it would get better.

David Dunbar, who everyone in the diesel community respected and knew for his integrity was brought in. Well that lasted as long until the owner decided to do things again in a less then right way. David and the entire group, could not and would not stand by and let the racers and pullers get ripped off, so as a group they left.

So tell me, you who hide behind a screen name on here, what are you going to do different to make things better. You will last until this latest debacle blows over, and then it will be back to business as usual.

The racers are on to this game, and will not put up with it, and you are going to have to fill some might big shoes, to do better then David and crew did.

How are you going to do better , we all know and respect David and the otheron his crew , just who are you

Just to fill you guys in, we are currently trying to locate a differant sled for your series. I will let you know what we decide to do by next week. The problem with alot of the sleds out your way is trying to decide if they are safe for some of your higher HP trucks. We dont want anybody getting hurt. Thanks for your patience.

Just to fill you guys in, we are currently trying to locate a differant sled for your series. I will let you know what we decide to do by next week. The problem with alot of the sleds out your way is trying to decide if they are safe for some of your higher HP trucks. We dont want anybody getting hurt. Thanks for your patience.

:cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer: :thankyou2:

Greg, take the beef elsewhere. This is about a sledpulling series out west not you and Eric.

rocky mountains sled can handle a 5 engine tractor and stop it in its tracks any more questions? also i think out west we build our stuff to last just a thought

rocky mountains sled can handle a 5 engine tractor and stop it in its tracks any more questions? also i think out west we build our stuff to last just a thought

That is true but the sled that was used last year was broke more than not. In fact the morgan,ut pull (the arena isn't big enough anyways) the big sled was broke twice before they finally gave up and tried to use the smaller sled for the diesels. So none of the big boys even tried.

Somwthing has to be done everybody brings there kids out to watch the DIESEL PULL but by the time they get around the to the diesel trucks its
11pm and they have to get there kids to bed. There is no reason for an event to go on all night long.