Dhra Texas Diesel Nationals Oct 13/14

Well I had a blast out there this year. This thing gets better and better every year. Sorry I couldn't stay around and party with yall but my buddy's were threatening to throw me on the BBQ pit if we didn't leave soon. Maybe next year I'll catch yall.

Well, I really had a great time at Baytown this past weekend. Met a couple of the guys from CompD at DI on Friday. It was pretty hilarious when the first guy I talked with at DI was a half loaded CoonA$$ by the name of Danny. I figured if everyone was as friendly as him it was a good crowd. :Cheer: This weekend was the first time I have ever ran my truck in the quarter mile, but it definitely will not be the last:rockwoot: My best time was a 12.85 @ 104.95. Here is a clip a friend posted for me.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cZ5CPjXuW_0

Like that truck too. Me and my buddy were checkin' it out. I'm likin' the look of those MegaCabs more and more.

So much room in those Mega cabs and thier fast too. I wish I ran my truck. I met some of you guys but not everyone. Next time.

BFD99 said:
go to the video section and you will see a bunch of them
Where are more of the sled pulling videos? Only saw about 4 of them.....not to mention we need some views from the end of the track so the trucks don't get lost in the smoke.:poke:

Joe

RedPuller said:
Where are more of the sled pulling videos? Only saw about 4 of them.....not to mention we need some views from the end of the track so the trucks don't get lost in the smoke.:poke:

Joe

Joe,
The smoke hides the flag guy runnin' for his life when the sled hit the mud hole at the end of the track! :D That was crazy! I thought he was going to jump the fence about three times.

I have a few vids the wife took this past weekend. Wish I had more time to meet some of you at the "before/after" events but, I doubt they were too 10yr old friendly and my daughter was with :hehe:

These are some runs down the track by several in all fields. My camera is HD so the files are huge and had to cut as much as zi could for them to upload. I'm still working on uploading more so check back. I was kinda bias in loading mine first :) ...... here's what I have so far...

4x4dually said:
Triton, it was nice meeting you. Your truck freakin' rocks. I love it.

same here... thanks for coming up and saying hi otherwise, I really would know who anyone is :)

drillpipe said:
Well, I really had a great time at Baytown this past weekend. Met a couple of the guys from CompD at DI on Friday. It was pretty hilarious when the first guy I talked with at DI was a half loaded CoonA$$ by the name of Danny. I figured if everyone was as friendly as him it was a good crowd. :Cheer: This weekend was the first time I have ever ran my truck in the quarter mile, but it definitely will not be the last:rockwoot: My best time was a 12.85 @ 104.95. Here is a clip a friend posted for me.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cZ5CPjXuW_0

NICE RUN!! Looks like the other truck was out fueling ya but you still laid the smack down. :rockwoot:

that was a good race....we were having problems with the tranny no lockup