Dhra Texas Diesel Nationals Oct 13/14

It would have been cool if there was a live web cam showing the GTG for us at work who wish they could be there.

Maybe next year.:what:

imelmo said:
Just made my first drink here at DI. :D

looks like the partying has begun:Cheer:

think i might swing by and hangout until the kids get out of school

Last edited:
what up froggy, it was nice to meet you tonight. What an night... LOL

Well everbody if your not here...your missing the f** out!!..Elmo is cookin some mudbugs /band is setting up(4x4dually)/we are drinking beer ...supervising..lol..

BFD99 said:
what up froggy, it was nice to meet you tonight. What an night... LOL
same here.it got even better as the night went on.i haven't had time to check them out, but i got a few burnout vids from the party.hope they are worth posting(old POS camera).:rockwoot: :Cheer:

yeah i still gotta upload like 20 videos and a couple hundred pictures worth. LOL

MikesAutoNPerf. said:
Garret heard you faired well today congrats

Thanks! I'd have never guessed that I could CLASS JUMP to the Super Street class and take first place!

We'll see how I do in the street class finals!

Bobcat698 said:
Thanks! I'd have never guessed that I could CLASS JUMP to the Super Street class and take first place!

SO I take it you DOORED the BLACK WIDOW CREW!!!!:rockwoot: :poke: :Cheer: :pop:

Bobcat698 said:

SCHWEET PULLIN BROTHER!!! The truck looked and sounded strong and you drove it well. Nice work. :clap: :ylsuper:

BTW- it was good meeting all of you. You've got a good crew that knows how to have a good time and pufsmok. I look forward to seeing all of you again at the next event.:Cheer:

We had a great time and it was great seeing old friends and meeting new ones :rockwoot:

Garrett, congrats man, that thing was humpin' Saturday! didn't sound as crisp today, but it might be because we were on the other side of the track.

great time this weekend. wish we could do this every weekend!