Dhra Texas Diesel Nationals Oct 13/14

Leaving on thursday, dont think well make the di party on friday. Were going to tray & make 1/2 passes on fri night if they will let us. they did last year.

John Robinson said:
Leaving on thursday, dont think well make the di party on friday. Were going to tray & make 1/2 passes on fri night if they will let us. they did last year.
Friday night grudge racing is ON! See everyone there. Looks like most of the championship teams are using Friday night as a tuning time.

TheBigNasty said:
Me and Tyler get to play the game of chance, "Who gets to trailer who home" LOL

I hate playing that game with a truck that I know can't die. LOL

TTT

lol

DSC00068.JPG

Dang, I might have to wear underwear...... naaaaaaah.

Oh boy oh boy, perfect weather :rockwoot:

Anybody who THINKS they might need to crash in the house bring a sleeping bag , it's got some COLD AC :D

Ok I have a question on the dyno is there going to be an operator that runs the truck or am I (the owner) going to get to do it? The last dyno I went to I ran the truck...

WHOO HOO!

Forecast for Saturday has changed. High is only 81 Low is 58!!

5day.jpg

Everyone be carefull driving in avoid the Smokeys and keep them trucks rollin' rollin' rollin' rollin'.............rawhide.

wideopen said:
Everyone be carefull driving in avoid the Smokeys and keep them trucks rollin' rollin' rollin' rollin'.............rawhide.

800 down 737 to go:woohoo:

PTSUPERD said:
WHOO HOO!

Forecast for Saturday has changed. High is only 81 Low is 58!!

5day.jpg

Hold on there cowboy. This is Houston...wait 5 minutes and the weather forecast will change. :D