Dhra Texas Diesel Nationals Oct 13/14

UNBROKEN said:
Sounds to me like Billy will be dragging in a large 5er for a racer that had to tow his truck in and couldn't pull his trailer too. LOL

:D :D :D :D :D :D

Kat said:
I think I might know someone like that :D

I'll round up a TV, bring a playstation or the like and the hamsters will have AC and video games whilst Mommy whoops Daddy on the track :rockwoot:

Billy's Babysitting.

I always thought you looked like the mommy type, you tough guy, you!

Billysgoat said:
I'll round up a TV, bring a playstation or the like and the hamsters will have AC and video games whilst Mommy whoops Daddy on the track :rockwoot:

Well there is only one condition that I would allow you to pull my 5er. It is that you would allow me to buy the beer :shake:

Thanks for the offer of the hamsters I will have some sorta of game machine with us. But Mommy and Daddy have a agreement, we don't race each other, just for that 1% chance we could have a freak accident. It happened 2 years ago at HRP even though we tried to avoid it and that was the last time.

Now we just time slip race :hehe:

Kat said:
Well there is only one condition that I would allow you to pull my 5er. It is that you would allow me to buy the beer :shake:

Thanks for the offer of the hamsters I will have some sorta of game machine with us. But Mommy and Daddy have a agreement, we don't race each other, just for that 1% chance we could have a freak accident. It happened 2 years ago at HRP even though we tried to avoid it and that was the last time.

Now we just time slip race :hehe:

You can TRY to buy the beer (again), but your will be in my house (literally), when you come to my house I provide the beer, simple as that :D

Nat> I babysat my 11 month old niece all day Sunday and am right proud of it, KMA blondie :poke: LOL LOL

Billysgoat said:
You can TRY to buy the beer (again), but your will be in my house (literally), when you come to my house I provide the beer, simple as that :D

I will figure something out
froglik.gif

Eric, which nights are available for free overnight dry camping on the spectator side of the track in the parking lot? (we're trying to decide whether to sleep in West Houston & commute or stay "in country")

I didnt see it on the flyer, and havent seen it posted so far.... who/ what dyno will be at the nationals? If its Dunbars or something like it I need to start thinkin about building some ramps to get it on there. Its hell getting it on a car hauler much less a dyno 6 foot off the ground..LOL :bang Thanks for any info guys/gals. Later

toolmanoffroad said:
I didnt see it on the flyer, and havent seen it posted so far.... who/ what dyno will be at the nationals? If its Dunbars or something like it I need to start thinkin about building some ramps to get it on there. Its hell getting it on a car hauler much less a dyno 6 foot off the ground..LOL :bang Thanks for any info guys/gals. Later

It will be MADDOG's dyno.

toolmanoffroad said:

if its anything like dunbars, it has hydraulic rams that can lift the rear of the vehicle once on the lift so it doesnt scrub.

Anyone have any information of what I need to run in the Bracket Class? Membership, pre-registration or extra cost?

Is anyone from the NE driving down to Houston? Give me a shout if you are.

So how much will it be to dyno drag and pull? I am thinking I will have about 1000 miles on my new head setup by then so it should be good to go...:evil

Imelmo,

Thanks for the link.

Congrats on the front cover pic in the Nov issue of Diesel Power Mag!!!!!

Is anyone from the NE driving down to Houston? Give me a shout if you are.

Sort of...not really.

Im leaving Ohio Wed. the 11th, sometime between 3-8pm. I have to work that day, but Im driving straight through after that. :bang