Dhra Texas Diesel Nationals Oct 13/14

EMcBride said:
40 gallons of water and white t-shirts...:doh:

Now were talken......Ill pass around the hat for prize money.:rockwoot:

No Danny, You can not enter.:cheer:

lol. ill make sure to wear black the entire time....especially if Dalpilot is there...he's dangerous....

The Naked Chef said he was entering it this time:rockwoot: . After he won the bikini contest at Havoc in BowlingGreen he said ther was no stopping him now:hehe: . We had a custom TS Performance G-String made and he is excited:hehe: .

Dennis

Now you know why I kissed him on the Cheek Saturday night Dennis.... Had nothing to to with those potatoes LOL

Dennis Perry said:
We had a custom TS Performance G-String made and he is excited:hehe: .

Dennis

Maybe someone can print up some "Competition G" undies. :hehe: Not to be confused with the G spot of course.

Timbeaux38 said:
Now you know why I kissed him on the Cheek Saturday night Dennis.... Had nothing to to with those potatoes LOL

Damn Tim. Didnt know you roll that way. Gonna steer clear of you in Houston. ....:hehe:

You would kiss Barry if you had the potatoes too..... LOL

anybody have phone numbers for the comfort inn or the any hotels near DI on friday?

We are in Baytown this week promoting the event and meeting with radio/tv stations.
Anyone wishing to bring their RV can dry camp track side for $75, limited spaces available. Call the track 281-383-7223.
Remember tickets are on sale on Ticketmaster.com already!

Bought Airfare.
Bought Tickets.
Bought Rental Car.
Bought Hotel.

Readyyyyy to rolllll!!!

BFD99 said:
anybody have phone numbers for the comfort inn

Comfort Suites (TX825)
7209 Garth Rd , Baytown, TX, US, 77521
Phone: (281) 421-9764 Fax: (281) 421-9404

Man i wish i could make it to this event but there is racing here in my backyard that same weekend.

EMcBride said:
We are in Baytown this week promoting the event and meeting with radio/tv stations.
Anyone wishing to bring their RV can dry camp track side for $75, limited spaces available. Call the track 281-383-7223.
Remember tickets are on sale on Ticketmaster.com already!

Eric, what about in the pit area? I really don't need (or want) to be on the side of the track. Unless they have power hookups, then it's a whole nother ball of wax :D

imelmo said:
A Comp D-string! :D

Shane plays his guitar a lot harder than I play mine and he breaks a string every now and then. The funny part is, it is usally his G string. You can imagine the 'big-bonned' jokes that arise when this happens. He's a big boy.

Is someone gonna have a generator? If anyone has one of those little honda, real quite, generators it sure would be nice to borrow it for the band. I really hate to hook this equipment up to generator power but apparently the track has no power? WTF? Anyone familiar with the availability of AC down there? How many thousand feet of extension cord do I need?:poke:

i think we are gonna be able to make it! guess we need to get some reservations somewhere.

Billysgoat said:
Eric, what about in the pit area? I really don't need (or want) to be on the side of the track. Unless they have power hookups, then it's a whole nother ball of wax :D
You have to be a competitor and present your DHRA membership card to camp in the pits, it is reserved for the racers and pullers.
This is the only way to camp on the pit side, you can camp on the spectator side for free.

Sounds to me like Billy will be dragging in a large 5er for a racer that had to tow his truck in and couldn't pull his trailer too. LOL