Dhra Texas Diesel Nationals Oct 13/14

Lol ok
The same question occured to me the first time I saw the pic but I was trying to be nice then. Since then I have learned that nice gets you nowhere around these folks.

where to stay?

If you plan to attend the gathering at DI on Friday night: Wingate Hotel. FM 1960 Houston, Tx

Saurday night there will be a bunch of people staying here: Comfort Suites, Baytown, Tx.

PTSUPERD said:
where to stay?

If you plan to attend the gathering at DI on Friday night: Wingate Hotel. FM 1960 Houston, Tx

Saurday night there will be a bunch of people staying here: Comfort Suites, Baytown, Tx.

I've got about 10 people coming with me so far, all power drinkers too. :D

How late will folks be at DI on Friday night? I won't get down that way until about 10 or 11 or 12 midnight. Will folks still be around? I plan on flying by the seat of my pants Friday night sleeping on someone's floor or in the truck....or maybe just having jack and turkey all night. :D

imelmo said:
I've got about 10 people coming with me so far, all power drinkers too. :D

will all 10 be carrying the 52 oz insulated cup like the one you got? LOL

crewgirl said:
Danny, am I in the list of power drinkers?

Umm, possibly. Did I send you a late night pm or something and you're supposed to be coming with me too? :D

I love the "yet" he added to the end. You could always get it from Greg or Tim or Scott or Richard or Toby or Doug or iono the half dozen other folks around here that have my number......

I will be there. don't think I'm bringing the bartender but it sounds like there will be plenty of those, plus I doubt she could hang for the crazy Texas nights.

crewgirl said:
I love the "yet" he added to the end. You could always get it from Greg or Tim or Scott or Richard or Toby or Doug or iono the half dozen other folks around here that have my number......

I just didn't wanna blame anybody. :D

silverline1 said:
I will be there. don't think I'm bringing the bartender but it sounds like there will be plenty of those, plus I doubt she could hang for the crazy Texas nights.

Please, the more bartenders the merrier. :D

imelmo said:
Please, the more bartenders the merrier. :D

I wanted to bring her, but I think she has school. Ask the guys about the DHRA race in fountain, she serves them right. We will need to find a replacement if it is possible. Any nominations?

i think i am still coming...depends on if my people from co are heading down there too...so we will see...but i am deffinitely gonna have to get my drink on again lol. i havent been wasted since TS....i am looking forward to it lol.