Dhra Texas Diesel Nationals Oct 13/14

Timbeaux38 said:
I'll be there............. I havent puked in Texas yet LOL

Are you sure? Seems the wind was blowing pretty hard in Florida that night, it might have made it there. :D

We are getting ready for HRP as we speak.

:tree:

:rockwoot:

:st:

:group:

:chug:

Last edited:
Well, I HAVE to ask. Is there a " host / party " hotel? Someone mentiones DI on friday night, anything Saturday night? :Cheer:

Details are coming, but there are plans for a CompD pit party Saturday night with a special live band! DHRA is meeting this week on our operational planning, so these plans will be more concrete next week, standby for a post with the details!

EMcBride said:
I agree Danny, our niche seems to involve a pole and girls or 40 gallons of water and white t-shirts...:doh:

That'll work. ;)

I will be there along with Robts. It is going to be one hell of a haul but us MI boys cant let unbroken out drive us. haha. Hope you guys can keep up with us. 1/2 gallons of captain and cases of bud light go down easy between Rob and I:evil

We are planning to be there. lol Need to find a trailer to get the rig down there. I sold ours 2 weeks ago. :doh: :doh: :doh:

Should be a fun time!:rockwoot: :woohoo:

What you do with the turkey is up to you, leave that at the house!

Predatortruck said:
What you do with the turkey is up to you, leave that at the house!

lol you beat me to it... I was going to say the same thing! Jeez Gene lol

Blk350on20s said:
I will be there along with Robts. It is going to be one hell of a haul but us MI boys cant let unbroken out drive us. haha. Hope you guys can keep up with us. 1/2 gallons of captain and cases of bud light go down easy between Rob and I:evil

Hell, I finished a 5th of Private stock by myself Saturday night at TS. You better bring more than you planned. LOL :rules:

Im at a loss for words with the wild turkey. As for the amount, There will be plenty:woohoo: