Dhra Texas Diesel Nationals Oct 13/14

Billysgoat said:
I'll be there, come a really hot place or high water :evil

You mean your coming out here to see if you can get caught in the desert in a rain strom :hehe: :hehe: :hehe:

Please tell me the Top Alcohol Cooler Races will be a featured event!!!!!!!
I've been cooler shopping, I got some weird looks at Wal-Mart when I was trying them out for comfort and fit.

crewgirl said:
Please tell me the Top Alcohol Cooler Races will be a featured event!!!!!!!
I've been cooler shopping, I got some weird looks at Wal-Mart when I was trying them out for comfort and fit.

ABSOLUTELY!!! I've got more acceleration and mph than anybody I think, and I've been practicing on the chugging which apparently is my weak point.:evil

Maybe we'll have a switch of roles and I'll let BBunting drive my coola.:evil

To be honest though, I think that should remain a strictly TS Event. It started there, let the other events find their own niches.

noooooooooooo I probably won't go to TS. :( But Houston is easy for me get to. I wanna be a cooler racer!!!!

imelmo said:
To be honest though, I think that should remain a strictly TS Event. It started there, let the other events find their own niches.
I agree Danny, our niche seems to involve a pole and girls or 40 gallons of water and white t-shirts...:doh:

I love how I got on here to check out the bada$$ rides that were coming to TX and it is all about drinking and mischeif and babes...I have to make it now.....LOL

JQmile said:
I love how I got on here to check out the bada$$ rides that were coming to TX and it is all about drinking and mischeif and babes...I have to make it now.....LOL
You don't know the half of it.

If everything works out,...

I plan on coming. For the non-Texans,.. what,who, where is DI where everyone will be going for a pre party or BBQ??

hmmmm!

Predatortruck said:
We will defintly be there!!!! Cant't wait

Didn't you guys hit 7's at Indy? Seems you should update your info here. Congrats on a the great numbers.:rockwoot:

DI Performance
10541 FM 1960 West
Houston,Tx 77060

Or something like that...LOL
It's on the north side of Houston a bit...but the party is worth the drive.