Dhra Texas Diesel Nationals Oct 13/14

we will probably be leaving Tulsa thursday night, driving and staying in dallas that night and driving on down to DI on Friday, if anybody else is going that way let me know, we can maybe follow each other.

We are leaving on Tuesday from CA not sure if we are driving straight though or not yet.

BFD99 said:
we will probably be leaving Tulsa thursday night, driving and staying in dallas that night and driving on down to DI on Friday, if anybody else is going that way let me know, we can maybe follow each other.

I'm leaving DFW sometime Friday but I'm still not sure when.

A 30 hr drive just didn't appeal. This time I'll be able to socialize, get pics, take vid, drink it up and not have to worry about babying my rig or being at the starting line to catch a race.

Hop a plane Friday at 0600, land at around noon. Dirty Blonde and BilletGarage in tow about 10 minutes later on separate planes LOL

We're bringin Cali to Texas!! :hehe:

Like Who ALL?

Well, there is suppose to be a few from the other sites. There was also a group I met at Indy Nationals suposed to head over. Theres some from here. I was headed down that way from Ohio but will just catch DFW area (McKinney) on the way back and just make a two week event out of this thing.

What do we have to do to compete? What tickets do we need to get? We are bringing about 10-12 people & 4 trucks

stacerbob said:
What do we have to do to compete? What tickets do we need to get? We are bringing about 10-12 people & 4 trucks
To compete, show up and we'll help you get in a class and participating! Discount tickets are on ticketmaster.com here is a quick link:
Tickets

Me and Tyler get to play the game of chance, "Who gets to trailer who home" LOL