Dhra Texas Diesel Nationals Oct 13/14

DangrousDuramax said:
Hold on there cowboy. This is Houston...wait 5 minutes and the weather forecast will change. :D

Well I used my broom to chase all the rain away:hehe:

All purty'd up and ready to go :D Note the PowerstrokeNation decal on the front windsheild, passenger side; got a couple on the back too as well as a CompD one. :rockwoot: :

P1010002.jpg

imelmo said:
All purty'd up and ready to go :D Note the PowerstrokeNation decal on the front windsheild, passenger side; got a couple on the back too as well as a CompD one. :rockwoot: :

P1010002.jpg
I like the main course sticker looks real purdy on a purdy truck.

i hope you aren't still aren't flying those LSU flags come friday. LOL

One more day left. I'm already getting my liver kicked in gear. This is looking to be a helluva event. :D

The party has already started in Austin. See you guys tomorrow! (assuming we still have livers left.

DangrousDuramax said:
THANKS KAT!!! :thankyou2:

So where you guys at now?

Comfort Suites in Baytown:rockwoot: We got in last next about 12 am local time.

Anyone going to grill at the track? If you need a cook I will grill for a shower?

Good restaurant recommendation:

El Toro - 5810 Garth Road, Baytown. Exit 792 Garth, go 1.3m S, and on the Left. 281 424 8016

Prices, moderate low. Typical dinner plate, $12.
Food taste, A-.
Food prep, A.
Decor, A+.
Drinks, B.

A well done classic-american-style Mexican restaurant. You can dress informal, but the decor would also be fine with a tux. Buries El Torito in pretty much all aspects.

WELCOME BACK TEXAS!!!@

:D

Man, I really need to move here. I don't belong in Kalifornia.

we are staying tonight at the Quality Inn in Ennis, Texas tonight.

Dang Kat and McRat, Y'all's makin me jealous!! Save room for us LOL. I'm packin the suitcase right now, we fly in tomorrow at noon and will be taking texas by storm. 3 of us Califernyans!

See ya there!