DHRA Utah Diesel Nationals

had a great time at the pull:rockwoot: really fun event i will try to get my vids up later today.... and yes kevin did get some new treads and it seemed to me like they really hooked on that track:rockwoot:

I stayed long enough to watch the your guys' first pulls. Very impressive.

My body had had enough of the sun though and I'm feeling the aftermath today.

I'm not sure what place I got in the 2.8 Class. I never did hear the results from that one. 3.0 class I got 4th. Ya those new Toyo M/Ts really flung some dirt! I haven't got the governor springs dialed in just right yet.

i like my toyos to do thay pay out for 5th i got that in the 2.8 class

I just wanted to personally thank everyone that came out, and a big thank you to everyone that helped on the track, with out you guys the show wouldnt have went as smooth as it did. Look forward to seeing everyone next year. Thanks Kyle Jackson

Who's got a clip of wicked diesel getting a love tap from the sled and then getting out in his shorts to inspect... made my weekend...

I will pull the vids off my camera..we just got back. Thank you to everyone and it was great to see those that came a long ways..those of you that didn't come, hopefully you will next year..

No fire suits were needed, just a helmet for this pull. Usually they have to wear them though.

I didn't think Ken was the type to go against rules, just figured he wore the top because he had it there.

Nice hook Shane, hey did I see that first gen with the patriotic theme in the back of one those video's :) how did Terry do ?

BBD

Yeah it was there, I didn't stick around to watch it. I wish I had.

Oh Scott I got the shirt. Thanks very much.

Thanks Scott :Cheer:

Moonlight was there and took 2nd in Super Modified.

Thanks Scott :Cheer:

Moonlight was there and took 2nd in Super Modified.

He also broke something in the motor, blowby like crazy, all the way down the track, and a huge puddle at the end out of the blowby tube. Maybe he will chime in and let us know what happened.

Back