DHRA Utah Diesel Nationals

Who had the gold third gen with the hood stack and what were the issues with getting off the line?

Looked like Albert couldn't get the charger lit, might have been the altitude.

I hope Terry's motor is okay, we have a lot blowby normally so that is not to scary.

Wish I could heave been there damit :(

BBD

Who had the gold third gen with the hood stack and what were the issues with getting off the line?

Looked like Albert couldn't get the charger lit, might have been the altitude.

I hope Terry's motor is okay, we have a lot blowby normally so that is not to scary.

Wish I could heave been there damit :(

BBD

Jason is his first name. I cant remember his last but it is a P-Pumped 3rd Gen. 3.0 Charger.

He had Toyo MT's and with the air pressure he had in them they were a little to grippy and just made him start bouncing. It is a good running truck though and when he gets it all worked out it will be fun to watch.

Ok.. here are our videos. the beginning has a few drag races, then all of the pulls as far as i know. its high quality and on a fast server but its a big file so be warned :)

I'd like to thank Joel from J&H for making the trip with me in case we had any problems as well as the guys from Industrial Injection for letting me wash the truck the morning of the event and for their hospitality afterwards.

the event went smoothly and the track was decent. Thank you DHRA for finding the correct charger plugs when the first ones didn't work!

Congrats to everyone who competed. The weather was great for utah and it was nice to see everyone again!!

I pulled twice in the super-street class. i was the first puller and they had the sled set to light. i re-hooked right away and in the haste i forgot to lock the converter and ran second gear lo range the whole way down the track :(. My third hook was super-modified.

Video from Rocky Mountain Raceway, Utah DHRA Nationals 8-16-08

Just my Pulls

Here are the video's I took from Utah, the quality might not be that great, and I probably didn't get everyone, but anyway, here they are.

Enjoy!

Joel

(If you can't click directly on the image to play it, You should be able to right click and select "open" or "play" to get the images to play)

so is there any results listed any where for the sled pulls yet? I never seen my placing

is there any videos of the fun pull i did it and it was my first pull.

Work Stock
Name Hometown Truck/Engine Distance
1. Erin Hollingsworth Eagle Mountain, UT 2000 Dodge/Cummins 301.07
2. Colton Fitzgerald Nephi, UT 2004 Dodge/Cummins 288.10
Street Diesel
1. Bill Moon Herriman, UT 2001 Ford/PowerStroke 297.09
2. Cody Maxfield Wallsburg, UT 2003 Dodge/Cummins 276.11
3. Jason Varney Salt Lake City, UT 1996 Ford/PowerStroke 268.03
Super Street
1. Mike Meineke Arvada, CO 2006 Chevy/Duramax 291.02
2. Matt Moon Herriman, UT 2002 Chevy/Duramax 285.11
3. Nick D’Amico Sacramento, CA 2002 Chevy/Duramax 284.03
4. John Esteves Oakdale, CA 2002 Chevy/Duramax 282.10
5. Devin Hunta Battle Mountain, NV 2004 ? 273.06
6. Joshua Smith Chubbock, ID 1997 Dodge/Cummins 273.05
7. Kevin Ortan Burley, ID 1998 Dodge/Cummins 268.08
8. Mike Clunes Morgan, UT 1999 Dodge/Cummins 267.09
9. Ryan Harris Idaho Falls, UT 2005 Chevy/Duramax 265.03
10. Mike Skinner Brighton, CO 2005 Dodge/Cummins 263.11
11. Albert Mendes Crows Landing, CA 1994 Dodge/Cummins 257.06
Pro Mod
1. Nick D’Amico Sacramento, CA 2002 Chevy/Duramax 303.04
2. Matt Moon Herriman, UT 2002 Chevy/Duramax 292.01
3. John Esteves Oakdale, CA 2002 Chevy/Duramax 289.07
4. Kevin Ortan Burley, ID 1998 Dodge/Cummins 274.03
5. Mike Clunes Morgan, UT 1999 Dodge/Cummins 273.01
6. Jason Stott Rock Springs, WY Duramax 130.04
Super Modified
1. Shane Boyer Pocatello, ID 2005 Dodge/Cummins 295.02
2. Terry Thain Amalga, UT 1992 Dodge/Cummins 285.09
3. Ken Jones West Haven, UT 1998 Dodge/Cummins 267.11
4. Ernest Schwartz Bonners Ferry, ID 2002 Ford/PowerStroke 226.09

Hi everyone. good to see you guys at the show. just took time tonight to tear into my truck. We got it hot in Tremonton and had some metal in the filter but we took it to RMR anyway. Looks like a new set of pistons and a new head. It got hot enough to melt down two pistons and crack the head. Looks like I may be out for a bit while i port and get a new head machined. :bang

so has anyone recieved a check from this event yet? just wondering since its been almost 3 weeks.

Eric actually sent me an email today stating checks will go out the week of sept. 15th.