Diesel drags in illinois

s wrench? short? or like the old snap on "s" bent wrenches, the brake wrench?

I was hoping to be middle of the pack with my truck. Suddenly im feeling really slow.

At least your truck is running.Would of loved to see what mine would do with the bigger charger and sticks.

It will be a good time either way,bringing a Dmax and a 6.4 Ford up.

At least your truck is running.Would of loved to see what mine would do with the bigger charger and sticks.

It will be a good time either way,bringing a Dmax and a 6.4 Ford up.

Yes I'm glad just to be going. My buddy is going to bring his Dmax so that's covered. I should have him bring the trailer just in case.

Is this a 1/4 mile track or 1/8? Went to the website no info on track details. I will be looking to contribute to the blackout.:rockwoot:

hope theres a good turn out, i should be there around 11

It sounds like there will be a really good turn out. You may want to be there at 10 when they start doing time runs. You will only get a couple chances to run since there will be gas cars and trucks doing test and tune also.

Talked to the announcer and he said something like 77 trucks signed up.

The 68 C10 DMax run 11 secs!

And some of the fastest times were sled-pullers with street tires! Who says sled-puller tech cannot win races???

The injectors I just installed with a GSK got me from 18secs stock to 16.164 but I was really proud of the .107 light I cut! :rockwoot: I have only dragged 3 times in my life. Most of the time was it was .2-.3 RTs.

Great job everyone! Next year they said they are bringing in a dyno!

Yes it was really fun. Next year im going to bring my own grill and cheeseburgers though.

Yeah we took home the trophy for the fastest Duramax. 11.38 @ 122.22mph. Wouldn't think a sled pulling truck would pull off those numbers. Good turn out.

How did everything go up there. I was hoping to go but I had to work instead.

3 trucks broke. Something like 77 truck signed up but only 18 of us paid for the bracket raced.