Diesel drags in illinois

The 2 3rd gens, white and blue QCLB 4x4's, that ran first must have had NO2. Smoky at first then nothing but a haze. Great race too! 12.3 to 12.5...

yeah thats me and bumpr6 we are always a close race, makes for a good time! my best for the day was 11.88 and his was 11.85... dam wind, and dam reg cabs and their light weight!! :nos::rockwoot:

yeah thats me and bumpr6 we are always a close race, makes for a good time! my best for the day was 11.88 and his was 11.85... dam wind, and dam reg cabs and their light weight!! :nos::rockwoot:

Good run K-farms I was talking with you and your buddy in the staging lanes.
Both of your guys truck runs good.Bumpr6 still running a single charger?

yep hes still runnin single.super b i believe.both them trucks run good,glad i getta wrench outta the same shop!

yup a super b special.. im real impressed with that turbo spools awesome and flows alotta air..

That turbo is by far the best thing I've done so far, made an unbelievable difference!

The fastest dodge was a VP truck 11.5 . 2nd was a qcab long b 12v with a cap on the back 11.8

That VP was a Pee Pumper. I have pics on my phone of the triples.

All of the were 64mm inside HTT housings, according to the builder.

He also built that red ones twins...

That was Johnny Gilberts truck. It had triple s300 frame chargers and a Edge juice and attitude. I didn't get to many details on his truck. We started talking compounds for mine.

That VP was a Pee Pumper. I have pics on my phone of the triples.

All of the were 64mm inside HTT housings, according to the builder.

He also built that red ones twins...

the triple charged 24v had the VP pump on it

off subject,but last friday i was praying that my smarty would show up so i could run it saturday. and guess what decides to show up on the front steps today,one week late?? lol oh thats how it goes i guess