Diesel Power Challenge 2010-Enter Now!

Will in be held in the East or West?

aint heard nothing from Eddie yet, but i did here a rumor that it was gonna be in the central area, they have already had it the east coast and west coast, so i think the central area would be fair

id love to do that but without nos or twin chargers im afraid it wouldnt be a good idea. i would like to see how a single charger, single pumped, fuel only truck could hang with those big boys! hmm. whats the latest apps can be turned in?

I would bet on Bowling Green. Applications can be turned in as late as late March, very early April, 2010.

i would say a guy better be pretty close to 1000hp and have an automatic truck and know how to drive to have a chance at winning that thing.

Some entrants have had not much more than me and fared well when the big power trucks experienced breakage. You never know, should be a great experience.

I am hoping to have all the bugs worked out of the conversion so I can enter! Anyone know anything about compensation? Do they help out with anything monitarily?

i copied it to the laptop today and thinking about send it in. depends on how things turn out after i put my motor back togather.

I always thought they did east AND west. Like a competition in California somewhere, and then they do it at Beech Bend in Bowling Green with the pulls being at the fairgrounds. Pretty sure they've done it that way from the beginning. Though I suppose it's possible they could change it up next year.

I always thought they did east AND west. Like a competition in California somewhere, and then they do it at Beech Bend in Bowling Green with the pulls being at the fairgrounds. Pretty sure they've done it that way from the beginning. Though I suppose it's possible they could change it up next year.

They had it in Utah 2 years in a row, then last year was in Bowling Green. Seems a little random to me. How do they decide where to have it?

They had it in Utah 2 years in a row, then last year was in Bowling Green. Seems a little random to me. How do they decide where to have it?

I thought it was a pretty good idea having it the week after TS in Bowling Green. Wonder if it will be the same next year.

If I got all the bugs in my combo worked out and I had a build auto insted of a stick I would love to enter. but IMO ur not gonna win without a built auto

I filled mine out & sent it! That is 3yrs we been trying to get accepted,Hopefully we will get good news this time!!