Diesel Power Challenge 2010-Enter Now!

DPC is in Bowling Green, Ky May 4th, 5th, 6th
TS Outlaw Event in Bowling Green, KY - May 7th & 8th

5 Days of Diesel!!

Summer semester starts on the 4th, so I will have to see what I can work out. I am hoping I can make it out. It will be my first time to TS

I would love to enter but doubt I could hang. I think a fella would need deep pockets or good sponsors to be even close to competitive.

Exactly! The first year you could have 5-600hp and hang, now you better have 8-900+! I might enter if I get all the bugs worked out, but I know they wouldn't pick my truck... its not badass enough, lol. You need twins or triples to compete now. A big singled truck might be able to win the sledpull, but the dragrace, mileage test and towing test practically mandate twins.

Hope we get picked!! Would be a long drive but worth it DPC & then TS Outlaw!! Just to awsoom to even think about it!!

Came to bowling green last year, sucked the drags got cancelled. anyway if we come to bowling green a day or two earlier next year is the public allowed in to watch some of the DPC contestants pull and such??

Anyone know when they are going to realese the competitor list?

Came to bowling green last year, sucked the drags got cancelled. anyway if we come to bowling green a day or two earlier next year is the public allowed in to watch some of the DPC contestants pull and such??

The public might be allowed to watch the drag race/trailer tow portions as of right now.

I'm definitely looking forward to Diesel Week 2010!

Ok now I'm really confused, I heard from several people and I think the Diesel Power Mag stated the Challenge would be during the week prior to the TS event in Bowling Green in early May. I see on ATS's website that it's being held in Salt Lake City at the Rocky Mtn Raceway around the 4th and 5th of June? Anyone know for sure what is going on??

Its in Bowling Green the week before TS. We wont know who got selected til April.

Its in Bowling Green the week before TS. We wont know who got selected til April.

Someone should tell Clint Cannon then. - ATS Diesel

Even if they don't make who is picked public till April, they should get on the same page of where it's going to be held and when. ATS is one of the main sponsors of the event, you'd think they would know what they are talking about. A lot of people need to get vacation time approved early and knowing the date and location for sure would be a good thing to know as early as possible.

Are there two events again this year? An East and a West DP Challenge? One post on the Diesel Power forum suggested this is the case as did the person on the phone at ATS?

I know Larson said it was here. Not sure about another event (west)