Diesel Power Challenge 2010-Enter Now!

I decided to send an entry form in, probably not the smartest decision I've ever made, but what the heck.

Personally, I'd like to see a P-pumper or two compete this year. Didn't have any last year.

Last edited:
Sent mine in today :rockwoot: , new built motor, 4link , and a few other things are 90% done and bigger turbo's should be here in a few weeks , 105mm S510 as the atmosphere :evil

hey mike why dont you enter?

ill call em a few weeks before and tell em your gonna be smuggling NAWS during the sled pulls

Sent mine in today :rockwoot: , new built motor, 4link , and a few other things are 90% done and bigger turbo's should be here in a few weeks , 105mm S510 as the atmosphere :evil

I hope you get picked Trent, I think your truck could be very competitive based on how much you did on stock bottom end last year. Should be even better with a bigger huffer and a stouter engine.

I sent one in, kinda loosing interest on the truck so I need somthing to get me motivated.

Your more than welcome to help me on mine I have bought a bunch of parts but hanvt felt like putting them on the truck or getting it running again. lol I havnt touched it since about May.

I hope you get picked Trent, I think your truck could be very competitive based on how much you did on stock bottom end last year. Should be even better with a bigger huffer and a stouter engine.

The way I see it, I have seen him head down the pulling track, and the drag strip, and done well at both, I think he will be a great contender for the competition. I'm thinking I might try to make it out there next year for TS, especially if they have the DPC after wards again.

The way I see it, I have seen him head down the pulling track, and the drag strip, and done well at both, I think he will be a great contender for the competition. I'm thinking I might try to make it out there next year for TS, especially if they have the DPC after wards again.

i dont know trent personally, but damn, trent will be a major force with that setup.

That would be a lot of fun, wait till duck season is over on January 31st and I'd come down for a couple weekends, I'm thinken about goin to the west coast nationals this year, they now have 2 classes.
Your more than welcome to help me on mine I have bought a bunch of parts but hanvt felt like putting them on the truck or getting it running again. lol I havnt touched it since about May.

DPC is in Bowling Green, Ky May 4th, 5th, 6th
TS Outlaw Event in Bowling Green, KY - May 7th & 8th

5 Days of Diesel!!

That would be a lot of fun, wait till duck season is over on January 31st and I'd come down for a couple weekends, I'm thinken about goin to the west coast nationals this year, they now have 2 classes.

Ya i saw that. josh keeps telling me I have no excuse to not have my truck ready by then. But I think I do. Its in pretty sad shape right now. Im gona pul the engine on its gonna just be a fun truck now. Im not going to drive it down the road anymore. Ya your more than welcome to come on down and stay for the west coast nationals im only 30 minutes from the track or so.

I would love to enter but doubt I could hang. I think a fella would need deep pockets or good sponsors to be even close to competitive.