Diesel power challenge 2013

im not trying to talk it up... im just saying that everyone it pissing and moaning about it because it is a VP truck .....and to that underwood guy do what you want bann me because of spelling haha :rockwoot: hope you feel cool .... and im sure someday he'll spray a ton but thats his choice .... ill run mine drug free for forever rather than wear it out faster

Nobody was *****ing or moaning... We were just saying that your buddy claiming 800 horsepower and whatever else was false on the DPC registration. Not because we don't like him, but because we know better... That's all

How about giving us a little bit of info on the 800hp dpc2013 killing setup? That may better or worsen the chances of us actually believing you.

How about giving us a little bit of info on the 800hp dpc2013 killing setup? That may better or worsen the chances of us actually believing you.

he doesnt want me to say if he makes it ill make a complete full list of the aftermarket parts .... when do they say who makes it?

Über secret VP parts...

Look out, or I'll enter a super secret 7.3 truck!

Look bro, im all vp'd out too yo! Hook my arse up with sum secretes!

on edit: im drunk... please disregard my stupid $hit

getimage.aspx

I am a true believer in the "you never know" factor. Brent Lorencz pulled further than anyone else in an exhibition pull in his VP44 truck. Too bad the truck was still in pieces the first few days of the event :doh:

What year was that, being in Bowling Green? Was that dpc, or just the TS pulls? And dammit, why couldnt it be in Bowling Green again!?!?!?

Last edited:
When sparkle britches won it was the last year it was in Bowling Green. Same year Brian Parker was in it, 2009 or 2010?

Did you pull that orange truck at Carlsons last June?

yup .. pulled it with bald tires.... ha they having one this year again. I heard Dave Carlson might put a ton of trees out back there? if he does thats to bad he has a killer set up for pulls...

yup .. pulled it with bald tires.... ha they having one this year again. I heard Dave Carlson might put a ton of trees out back there? if he does thats to bad he has a killer set up for pulls...

Carlson pull is scheduled for Saturday July 13th.

So we'll see both of the trucks out there this year, right?