Diesel power challenge 2013

we pull all over but try to stay local .. like i said tho he but bought this truck and everything has gone to crap on it to its been rebuilt all drive line pretty much and motor but if he dont make it in o well he'll leave it all out on the pulling track then and so will i:rockwoot:

Are you even old enough to drive? The english level you have reached is that of a twelve year old.

There is a group called Western Wisconsin Truck pullers in the West Central part of WI. Polk, Dunn, St. Croix counties that has an open diesel class. There is a group in MN but they don't have a class for trucks with twins.

There are about a dozen or so brush pulls in that area of WI I go to a few of them.

Thanks, if you guys were closer I would have you guys come down to Great Lakes Dragway this weekend. There is going to be a few diesels there making some passes on Saturday.

Sent from My phone while the Boss wasn't looking.

ya p.m me and i can set something up and for all other talking $hit im not talking for him he doesnt have an account right now and if you have bad things to say your probably just jealous he made it in the magazine and his truck wasnt at alot of pulls he got it mid year and idc what it made then anyways from what i remember it had small twin when they put it on the rollers i could be wrong just what i was told (from the original owner) so keep bad mouthing and talking $hit cause it makes you all look so b.a ... plus i cant wait for pullin season going to be a whole new ball game for some hahhahhahhahah

It's not gonna be an all new ball game... It's a VP truck... So unless he has some super secret squirrel parts that no one else knows about its not gonna matter

It's not gonna be an all new ball game... It's a VP truck... So unless he has some super secret squirrel parts that no one else knows about its not gonna matter

Remember, it's not just about horsepower, Rocky Horn won after finishing Ninth on the dyno! I think a VP could win it, but it would take a good driver.

i was talking about pulling season being a whole new ball game .... and no im not 12 sorry i really dont care how i spell things didnt know you were all language teachers congrats to you... :bang well you all can think what you want i just think it funny you all bad mouth it because its a complete different truck from when any one has seen it last :hehe:

You need a English class, can't be taken serious when you don't know how to type.

If you have trouble spelling and using punctuation, then you have no business here. Last warning, you WILL be banned for being a dumb azz.

If you have trouble spelling and using punctuation, then you have no business here. Last warning, you WILL be banned for being a dumb azz.

All my friends who were English teachers here in CA were laid off, and cursive was banned from most school curriculums, so what do you want? This is the future. Everybody pay for better teachers. Seriously.

well you all can think what you want i just think it funny you all bad mouth it because its a complete different truck from when any one has seen it last :hehe:

Justin... Ill just set this straight. I have absolutely nothing against you and I think you are a cool dude!

At the end of the day however, you are still talking up a VP truck. On the pull track, especially around here running open, he better bring a spare motor and a butt load of spray if he wants to compete against the big dogs. It's a good running truck.. But it's not a truck to brag about, especially on this site.

Justin... Ill just set this straight. I have absolutely nothing against you and I think you are a cool dude!

At the end of the day however, you are still talking up a VP truck. On the pull track, especially around here running open, he better bring a spare motor and a butt load of spray if he wants to compete against the big dogs. It's a good running truck.. But it's not a truck to brag about, especially on this site.

im not trying to talk it up... im just saying that everyone it pissing and moaning about it because it is a VP truck .....and to that underwood guy do what you want bann me because of spelling haha :rockwoot: hope you feel cool .... and im sure someday he'll spray a ton but thats his choice .... ill run mine drug free for forever rather than wear it out faster