Diesel power challenge 2013

I'm sure it's just some piece of chit trying to get his worthless ass into the competition. Just surprising someone can go that low... Dq that ass

Sooooooo, we did get April Fooled???? Son of a b!tch!!!!

Yes it appears we've been had...so you all can stop emailing poor Jason Gonderman to see if you got in or not. Ballots have not been counted yet!

Something like that...depends on who's willing to help....

top 3 as of now. voting will end april 2
chevy's
1 andrew murdock
2 shilo ellingford
3 bruce stafford

ford's
1 derek hamill
2 randall lane
3 caleb hershberger

dodge's
1 paul cato
2 banean woosley
3 brock catmull

votes are still coming in and will keep everyone posted :thankyou2:

Something like that...depends on who's willing to help....

I'm sure this guy would be willing to help.

Well I didn't get the email this year....I think Diesel Power is Racist towards Black trucks!

LOL

I would personally like to see the truck. My folks live just north of St. Croix Falls and I could be up there any weekend. I can't say I remember the truck from any of the pulls I was at last year up in that area but could have been mistaken.

ya p.m me and i can set something up and for all other talking $hit im not talking for him he doesnt have an account right now and if you have bad things to say your probably just jealous he made it in the magazine and his truck wasnt at alot of pulls he got it mid year and idc what it made then anyways from what i remember it had small twin when they put it on the rollers i could be wrong just what i was told (from the original owner) so keep bad mouthing and talking $hit cause it makes you all look so b.a ... plus i cant wait for pullin season going to be a whole new ball game for some hahhahhahhahah

ya p.m me and i can set something up and for all other talking $hit im not talking for him he doesnt have an account right now and if you have bad things to say your probably just jealous he made it in the magazine and his truck wasnt at alot of pulls he got it mid year and idc what it made then anyways from what i remember it had small twin when they put it on the rollers i could be wrong just what i was told (from the original owner) so keep bad mouthing and talking $hit cause it makes you all look so b.a ... plus i cant wait for pullin season going to be a whole new ball game for some hahhahhahhahah

Easy there killer. hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

What pulling organization will he be hooking with? I wouldn't mind making a trip to see it pull against some competition. Or is it just a brush hook hero because of the twins?

What pulling organization will he be hooking with? I wouldn't mind making a trip to see it pull against some competition. Or is it just a brush hook hero because of the twins?

There is a group called Western Wisconsin Truck pullers in the West Central part of WI. Polk, Dunn, St. Croix counties that has an open diesel class. There is a group in MN but they don't have a class for trucks with twins.

There are about a dozen or so brush pulls in that area of WI I go to a few of them.

we pull all over but try to stay local .. like i said tho he but bought this truck and everything has gone to crap on it to its been rebuilt all drive line pretty much and motor but if he dont make it in o well he'll leave it all out on the pulling track then and so will i:rockwoot:

we pull all over but try to stay local .. like i said tho he but bought this truck and everything has gone to crap on it to its been rebuilt all drive line pretty much and motor but if he dont make it in o well he'll leave it all out on the pulling track then and so will i:rockwoot:

Uh...

Try this...

(Shift)

( . )

( , )

( ! )

Bonus hint, use when angry...

( CAPS LOCK )