Diesel power challenge 2013

I voted 7, 8, 10, 11, 17, 20, 21, 27, and 30. I voted for 7.3's, triple turbo trucks, a vp44, a liar, and of course Woosley. Just trying to see something different with the 7.3's and vp44 and hopefully watch one of the liars get embarrassed.

I am #12 with the orange dodge, mod list is up to date in the magazine but,I have a few parts on the way to help me out if I get voted in, like a 2 new chargers and bigger injectors :ft::ft:

Course I'm partial to 12 valves, but I hope we get a mechanical truck in this year.

I voted 7, 8, 10, 11, 17, 20, 21, 27, and 30. I voted for 7.3's, triple turbo trucks, a vp44, a liar, and of course Woosley. Just trying to see something different with the 7.3's and vp44 and hopefully watch one of the liars get embarrassed.

Well the vp44 is a liar also, he says he has 5x.020" injectors I built, but I have never built a set.

Course I'm partial to 12 valves, but I hope we get a mechanical truck in this year.

Same. My truck will be at some big events this year, so hopefully I start to get some status and I can make a good run of it next year.

Woosley and LLY have my votes for sure. I have always liked those 2 trucks for sure.

Well the vp44 is a liar also, he says he has 5x.020" injectors I built, but I have never built a set.

You are supposed to tell me these things ahead of time Lee, now I have to tear open the envelope when I get home.

Sent from My phone while the Boss wasn't looking.

Ya, I definitely didn't vote for the vp truck because of the injectors listed

Woosley, sounds like you're getting a lot of hits based upon what's listed. Good luck man!

Woosley, sounds like you're getting a lot of hits based upon what's listed. Good luck man!

Im fine with it. I busted butt the last two years getting out and about, maybe itll pay off this year, and thanks.

Im fine with it. I busted butt the last two years getting out and about, maybe itll pay off this year, and thanks.

Your getting my vote because many people said your not lying about your truck. Don't worry, I think compD will send you to dpc.

Woosley you have my vote for sure. I was also questioning the 12 valve but I didn't know all the different injectors available to them.

Looks like no love for #28! Come on guys!

Anybody heard how the voting was going yet? Who's in the lead for the ford, Chevy, dodge

i heard it might be open to the public this year and thinkin of doing the live feed thing like H&S/ATS did

I'm number five, I was just wondering if I was in the top three at all, I got a call today wanting to know if I wanted to go to Guatemala again to go to work on a turbine around that time Frame. I guess I'll try to hold them off another week before I give them an answer if I can go. Hopefully diesel power will have all the votes counted by thin. I would much rather compete with my truck than go back to that place again.

April 2nd is the last day to receive votes, according to the mag. I guess the winners will know a few days later for an invite.

April 2nd is the last day to receive votes, according to the mag. I guess the winners will know a few days later for an invite.

They might have to take all their socks off to figure out who is 1st 2nd and 3rd.

I'm sorry 7x.014 sacs with tip work LOL somehow I got stuck on the 5

Id like to see that kid get voted in just so he is forced to actually get his $hit back together in time to get spanked and tore apart when it only makes 600 horse on the dyno...