Diesel power challenge 2013

Anyone know of where the challenge will be held this year?

I know a guy that know's a guy who drank beer with a guy that sits at a desk at ATS when they let him use a computer after he is done cleaning the restroom.

That guy told me that the DPC is in Colorado this year.

For the last time. I have already told you where it will be.

Congrats to Matt Kauffman for making the Cover! Truck #16 for the Dodge Camp

20130221_173003_zps388a66af.jpg

Lavon
I haven't got my mag yet....
My last dyno was up quit a bit from the numbers I mailed in October. 1168/2250. Does that help # 20 any?
I'll definitely vote for ya. Good numbers btw. Is That on fuel only?

Thanks. Fuel was 1002/1950. It was at a dyno competition, so I sprayed after hitting the holy 1k on fuel grail. Maybe couldve gotten 1050. I was pleased making it with next to 0 tune time done, just putting in numbers on SSR and going with it.

im number #5 spe is helping me build my setup were go

motor mods: crower rods, spe stage 2 heads, a1 head studs, spe push rods, spe compounds, spe intercooler, spe 60% injectors, spe dual cp4, flo pro 5 inch exhaust, ATS stage 2 trans, 5 star converter. 2 ny- trex nitrous system, snow performance kit,

If you ask me, the DPC is such a farce. Last year there were 3 triple turbo dodges in the magazine and not one got picked. That dodge with the single s471 might have had a chance if he wouldn't have kept blowing his turbo.
If Brian Randalls truck would have been picked, I bet it would have cleaned house.
And I wish more wild trucks would be entered. Nothing under 1k hp fuel only at least. Lol, my truck has 800 rwhp so to me anything under that number in dpc isn't even worth looking at. No offense if one of the owners of those trucks read my post.
Woosley, you have my vote. For what that's worth... #21 does too. And don't get me started on diesel power mag. I'm not sure why I'm worked up like this. Rant over.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk 2

Look at what HP number won last years event, up against some trucks that did almost double the HP on the dyno. Its more then just the HP number its about a well rounded truck that is built to survive its current HP level. Sure its fun to see 1500HP dyno runs and 10sec passes but have you tried drag racing when your towing a 10K lb trailer? Its hard on parts and the more power you have the bigger the gamble.

Also there's no sense in dwelling on the HP numbers posted in the entry form as most of the trucks picked will make significant changes just because they know there competing in the challenge.

Look at what HP number won last years event, up against some trucks that did almost double the HP on the dyno. Its more then just the HP number its about a well rounded truck that is built to survive its current HP level. Sure its fun to see 1500HP dyno runs and 10sec passes but have you tried drag racing when your towing a 10K lb trailer? Its hard on parts and the more power you have the bigger the gamble.

Also there's no sense in dwelling on the HP numbers posted in the entry form as most of the trucks picked will make significant changes just because they know there competing in the challenge.

very well said..

now, still waitin on my magazine in the mail...

If you ask me, the DPC is such a farce. Last year there were 3 triple turbo dodges in the magazine and not one got picked. That dodge with the single s471 might have had a chance if he wouldn't have kept blowing his turbo.
If Brian Randalls truck would have been picked, I bet it would have cleaned house.
And I wish more wild trucks would be entered. Nothing under 1k hp fuel only at least. Lol, my truck has 800 rwhp so to me anything under that number in dpc isn't even worth looking at. No offense if one of the owners of those trucks read my post.
Woosley, you have my vote. For what that's worth... #21 does too. And don't get me started on diesel power mag. I'm not sure why I'm worked up like this. Rant over.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk 2

B's truck got picked, but his motor was not ready in time

I agree with Lavon. It wouldnt be a very good event if all the trucks broke.

Just another reason for it to be fuel only IMO.

Sent from My phone while the Boss wasn't looking.

I'm not a fan of going by the torque numbers only on the dyno. Why not go by the combined HP and torque numbers?

I may consider adding NOS to help light the charger but all the rest of it will stay the same. I mainly truck pull with it that is what I built it for. The motor has been done for a year also I would hate to be working on the motor hoping to get into the challenge and not be ready if selected. If the motor lets go before the challenge and I get selected I'm put I don't have the means or coin to throw at it.

I am #28 if anyone cares to vote for me.

Now this may be a stupid question, but does anybody have there truck shipped there. Of course im speaking about people from very far away. But I was just curious because I know it would be one he'll of a drive, and expensive for me truck trailer and truck on back. Just curious if some people from a good distance would be ahead to do so?