Diesel power challenge 2013

Maybe there should be a liars of the diesel power challenge thread that could get good lol.

Sent from My phone while the Boss wasn't looking.

If that kid makes it in the dyno will tell the truth and he will be laughed off the track.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2

#29 (Tony Rizzi) is a local guy. He is cool as **** and his numbers are legitimate. I'm really hoping he gets in, so if you can't think of a D-max vote for... Also #14 (Chris Hilson) is another local guy with legitimate numbers, and a decent dude.

Unfortunately there's no way we can double check all the entries to make sure they are legit. This year seems worse than most by the Internet buzz, but every year many people enter with a list of the parts "they'll have by then."

Anyways, with the voting, hopefully all the experienced competitors will have a good strong voice of readers backing them for being honest. I know there are some VERY strong trucks this year.

How ever it turns out, it will still be a good time! :Cheer:

Maybe there should be a liars of the diesel power challenge thread that could get good lol.

I usually have to steer clear of those types of threads....

I like how people are posting up names and numbers of trucks that they know of personally and can vouch for...get those guys some votes! :snoop:

I usually have to steer clear of those types of threads....

I like how people are posting up names and numbers of trucks that they know of personally and can vouch for...get those guys some votes! :snoop:

^^This!!!

but every year many people enter with a list of the parts "they'll have by then."

Ill admit I did this, but I actually have all the parts now that I stated I would.

Maybe I should have stayed in it hearing about these 500hp trucks. But I really want to come back in a year with a well known actually tuned truck.

#29 (Tony Rizzi) is a local guy. He is cool as **** and his numbers are legitimate. I'm really hoping he gets in, so if you can't think of a D-max vote for... Also #14 (Chris Hilson) is another local guy with legitimate numbers, and a decent dude.

Tonys shop is only one building away from my shop. I'd like to see him make it too.

Ill admit I did this, but I actually have all the parts now that I stated I would.

Maybe I should have stayed in it hearing about these 500hp trucks. But I really want to come back in a year with a well known actually tuned truck.

And don't forget the party bus/hauler.

I am #28 Dark Green Dmax. My number is a guess I haven't had it on a dyno since the rebuild. I put down 675/1407 with a S366 and 60% nozzles. This year is a custom built S475 and much bigger nozzles.

And don't forget the party bus/hauler.

Im almost more excited about the bus then the race truck. Figure ill take it to dyno events and throw it on to see what it does. If someone lays down more hp Ill just have to unload the race truck out of the back and put down some real numbers. I think it would be pretty bad ars to have a 600+ hp school bus.

I've personally ridden in #19 Brandon Wood's truck. Everything mentioned about his truck is accurate. That dyno number is from Ennis last year. He's considering adding an S480 before the challenge.

He's a great guy, met him when I was in Arizona last summer and he was very hospitable and let me stay at his place after a night at speed world

y8yquhad.jpg

zudynydy.jpg

ehujyqa2.jpg

Last edited:
Can I take part in this beer drinking? Maybe we can have a meet up at Hooters again and you can drive up and not miss the exit this time:poke:

But of course Levi. That is, if your wife lets you come down.... :lolly: