Diesel power challenge 2013

They might have to take all their socks off to figure out who is 1st 2nd and 3rd.

You ain't kiddin'! Last year it took us nearly a full day to open envelopes and make little hash marks next to each truck, and there were four of us working on it. Mind numbing for sure. We even got one of the dudes from Chevy Hi-Performance magazine to help cause he felt bad for us LOL

I'll update this thread once there's any news on who-what-when-where. As for a live feed, I think we're going to try, at least for the dyno, and I think the dragstrip has that capability as well.

As for opening it to the public, we've talked about it, but it would mean lots of extra insurance and security, so nothing has been finalized there.

Jason

Id like to see that kid get voted in just so he is forced to actually get his $hit back together in time to get spanked and tore apart when it only makes 600 horse on the dyno...

haha i counted the injectors personally and theres more than 5 holes and i know # 17 personally his motor is actually getting done right and the guys he bought it from had not one clue what was done to it besides twins :shake:

i cant wait to hear if i made it, if not gone take it to TS event. going to break H&S numbers with a spe built 6.7

You ain't kiddin'! Last year it took us nearly a full day to open envelopes and make little hash marks next to each truck, and there were four of us working on it.

You should use a dot-dash tally, it's a lot easier than hash marks.

haha i counted the injectors personally and theres more than 5 holes and i know # 17 personally his motor is actually getting done right and the guys he bought it from had not one clue what was done to it besides twins :shake:

I watched that truck get dyno'd from the previous owner more than one occasion. I'm sorry but no stock VP truck is gonna touch close to the numbers that he claimed. Hate to tell ya man, but your buddy is a liar

Nobody voting for Willie Lewis?? Would be the first built lmm. I drove the truck a few days ago and man she is wicked!! Put her on a non loaded dyno and just spun! If y'all want to see it in action on a loaded dyno he will be at ennis on the 13th!!

I watched that truck get dyno'd from the previous owner more than one occasion. I'm sorry but no stock VP truck is gonna touch close to the numbers that he claimed. Hate to tell ya man, but your buddy is a liar

well im pretty sure its not stock and further more none has seen the truck since the last pull of the year and plenty has been done since and theres tons of VP trucks that make around that 7-800 and further more the guy he bought it from claimed it had 700-800 but im sure he'll deny that now .. plus hes not even spraying nos but ya never know im just sticking up for him because i know this truck and were buds and if ppl have $hit to say... say it to his face not bs bout him on here ...
:nos:

well im pretty sure its not stock and further more none has seen the truck since the last pull of the year and plenty has been done since and theres tons of VP trucks that make around that 7-800 and further more the guy he bought it from claimed it had 700-800 but im sure he'll deny that now .. plus hes not even spraying nos but ya never know im just sticking up for him because i know this truck and were buds and if ppl have $hit to say... say it to his face not bs bout him on here ...

Please learn how to speak English and how grammar works. Otherwise STFU.

I don't know your buddy.. I know the truck, and it dyno'd at 604 horsepower.. The power numbers that the previous owner claimed and proved on the rollers. Ill let his truck do the talking and he should too. Money says that he won't do anywhere near 800 on fuel.. Lol

I would personally like to see the truck. My folks live just north of St. Croix Falls and I could be up there any weekend. I can't say I remember the truck from any of the pulls I was at last year up in that area but could have been mistaken.

voting results as of saturday

top 3 as of now. voting will end april 2
chevy's
1 andrew murdock
2 shilo ellingford
3 bruce stafford

ford's
1 derek hamill
2 randall lane
3 caleb hershberger

dodge's
1 paul cato
2 banean woosley
3 brock catmull

votes are still coming in and will keep everyone posted :thankyou2:

Confidents is a good thing

So is a dictionary.

top 3 as of now. voting will end april 2
chevy's
1 andrew murdock
2 shilo ellingford
3 bruce stafford

ford's
1 derek hamill
2 randall lane
3 caleb hershberger

dodge's
1 paul cato
2 banean woosley
3 brock catmull

votes are still coming in and will keep everyone posted :thankyou2:

Want to know how I know you're a liar? No not because I can see your e-mail and your ip address.

The way I know you're a liar is because I have talked to a few of the guys that work at Diesel Power Magazine and know that they have sense enough to use capitalization and punctuation.

Go away lying troll.

So is a dictionary.

Want to know how I know you're a liar? No not because I can see your e-mail and your ip address.

The way I know you're a liar is because I have talked to a few of the guys that work at Diesel Power Magazine and know that they have sense enough to use capitalization and punctuation.

Go away lying troll.

Lmao!! Burnnnnnnn

So is a dictionary.

Go away lying troll.

If this is a contestant trying to sway the voting public with propaganda using Diesel Power mag's name, I would think that would be grounds for an automatic DQ.....:banned:

Back