Diesel power challenge 2013

I like this field, it's going to be competitive! And they didn't even vote in the guys lying about hp!

Not trying to start an issue but if you're referring to me (Andrew Murdock) , i will back up my claims any time. Dyno or track and i'll drive to and from

Last edited:
Congrats guys..! Hopefully everyone can keep them together for a good competition this year.

Sent from my fphone

We're also doing the drag race last on the second day, and making it a Quick 8! There will be a qualifying round, and the quickest 8 trucks will go into Eliminations...like a real drag race ;)

Should cut down on those 20 second reaction times.

So is it true about trucks that are owned by an employee of a company that advertises in your magazine is not allowed to compete?

So is it true about trucks that are owned by an employee of a company that advertises in your magazine is not allowed to compete?

There are no written rules or regulations anywhere whatsoever. They just fly by the seat of their pants and make **** up as they go. Whats the point in having a competition or challenge if everyone doesn't have the same shot at being in? That mag is becoming a joke. It's easy to say no i can't compete but it's easier to take the check SunCoast writes for advertising. What a shame

Not going to lie I voted for you and I am pretty sure I know why you are pissed. Should be the same for everyone. Doesnt make sense why one guy gets to keep going every year. Just my $.02

Not going to lie I voted for you and I am pretty sure I know why you are pissed. Should be the same for everyone. Doesnt make sense why one guy gets to keep going every year. Just my $.02

Thanks for the vote. Pretty easy/blatant to see certain people get special privileges/treatment from friends/buddies on the inside.

Thanks guys,I guess there is always next year,just gives me more time to build the twins on it that I planned to have done if I got into the challenge. :ft::ft:

They just wanted to make it fair, didnt want the old dinosaur coming and beating all the newer trucks lol. Jk

Thanks for the vote. Pretty easy/blatant to see certain people get special privileges/treatment from friends/buddies on the inside.

Agreed. It's not even owned by the driver, which is openly admitted
anahuvy7.jpg

Personally I voted for Andrew and the 12v and I can't believe they didn't get in. Andrew has a strong running truck and from what I know it's built right.

The 12v is a monster and seriously, anybody who doesn't like a high Hp second gen isn't a diesel fan. It's a shame they didn't get it but hopefully they get in next year.

Personally I voted for Andrew and the 12v and I can't believe they didn't get in. Andrew has a strong running truck and from what I know it's built right.

The 12v is a monster and seriously, anybody who doesn't like a high Hp second gen isn't a diesel fan. It's a shame they didn't get it but hopefully they get in next year.

I was VERY surprised by this also, and the truck is a respected puller, so it's even more weird that he didn't make it, but the votes were what they were. I'm obviously partial to 12v trucks, hopefully next year one will make it!