Diesel power challenge 2013

Any updates to this thread on if trucks are running or that? Know a few of the fords are.

Excited for this week. Been driving all night with the crazy bearded ginger otherwise known as Banean Woosely, there's nothing going to stop of from having a great experience!

Lavon

Stop off someplace for Mexican food.....then you'll have a spicy ginger on your hands. :hehe:

Im leaving Kansas a delightfully ginger present, right now!!

Awesome Woosley. I hear the Custom Auto truck is having some troubles.

Three trucks here as of last night, a Ford, Dodge, and Chevy....

Well sounds like Shilo's truck is out. Dimitri just posted on Facebook that they pulled the plug

Well sounds like Shilo's truck is out. Dimitri just posted on Facebook that they pulled the plug

manudy3y.jpg

vyge5a6y.jpg

That is why to truck should be running by the time voting starts

I thought the same thing when I saw dmitri's post. There's been a few people over the years that have done the same thing and taken spots from good running trucks cuse they didn't have their stuff together by DPC.

Last edited:
Yep

You shouldn't be able to enter a truck that is not ready, let alone not even ran yet! Good luck to all that made it. It's a once in a life time get together that you will not forget.

You shouldn't be able to enter a truck that is not ready, let alone not even ran yet! Good luck to all that made it. It's a once in a life time get together that you will not forget.

Or shop owned in my opinion, but without the shop trucks I guess the field wouldn't be quite as impressive.

Sent from My phone while the Boss wasn't looking.