Diesel power challenge 2013

I count 4 trucks that have had motors put in, in the last few weeks, cab is up on Erik's truck, should be an interesting one. A lot of people are eyeing Tony as a favorite, since he is used to the altitude and has a very strong Duramax. Dyno tomorrow!

So is anyone frantically rushing out there to take Custom Auto/ Shilo's place?

Sent from My phone while the Boss wasn't looking.

That sucks, would have been nice to have a complete field. O well, I'll still be looking forward to hearing how the competition goes.

Sent from My phone while the Boss wasn't looking.

I count 4 trucks that have had motors put in, in the last few weeks, cab is up on Erik's truck, should be an interesting one. A lot of people are eyeing Tony as a favorite, since he is used to the altitude and has a very strong Duramax. Dyno tomorrow!

His truck is even detuned from where it was, strong running though! As a side note I'm pretty happy to see Dimitri tossed out, running every year under someones elses name is BS..

Last edited:
im not a duramax fan by no means but if one of his coustomers/ freinds wants him to drive the beast he created... i say drop the flags and allow it. itd be diffrent if he was in his truck doing his tuneing every.. single year...

His truck is even detuned from where it was, strong running though! As a side note I'm pretty happy to see Dimitri tossed out, running every year under someones elses name is BS..

I agree. All kinds of BS there.

im not a duramax fan by no means but if one of his coustomers/ freinds wants him to drive the beast he created... i say drop the flags and allow it. itd be diffrent if he was in his truck doing his tuneing every.. single year...

If it was my truck there is no way I would let anyone else drive it even if I didn't do any of the work myself. I wouldn't want anyone else to have the joy of destroying the truck but me.

As of an hour ago all trucks were lined up for a photo shoot before they head to the dyno.

Hopefully it doesn't get rained out, the clouds aren't looking very promising around here.

Dyno today is all indoors. Hopefully its dry for track day tomorrow. They have a possible alternate even if it rains too much for the sled pulls on Thursday.

I can hear them ripping on the dyno now. They have been for the past hour or so.

Beech. Low number for sure but that small hp hurt him. Heard he blew a boot at 687.

Last edited:
Back