Diesel Televsion to air Texas Diesel Nationals on May 31st

Here is little teaser on the Texas Diesel National show airing on May 31st

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r0Zed_NpDws&list=UUy9f9Xs_8Epo23rzY6w_KAQ&index=1&feature=plcp"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r0Zed_NpDws&list=UUy9f9Xs_8Epo23rzY6w_KAQ&index=1&feature=plcp[/ame]

Diesel Television second show will air this Thursday May 31st on Fox Sports Net so tune in for complete coverage of the Bullet Proof Texas Diesel Nationals.

We made many changes and think we improved a ton over the first but we need more input so tune in and give us feedback so we can keep making Diesel Tv better and better

461.jpg

Can't wait...it's on at 5pm here in Ohio...I get home at 4:30...:woohoo:

Watchin it rite now in AZ.... Some good looking trucks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great improvement. Congrats on a real good show nhrda. If trucks show it gives plenty of footage to put together a good show. Takes all of us to do it.

So much better than last, and no randy, its not cuz you werent in it!

Nice to hear the trucks going down the track.

I even saw mine in there a few times!

Way better than the last show. It would be nice to see more races instead of all the bye runs though.

Damn, not showing here until Sunday, when I'll be at the BD Power race in Mission! When will it be on the website?

I thought it was much better this time around. Like Bus said it's nice to actually hear the trucks.

great show, but waaay to much talking about the racing, and not enough racing... maybe highlight some of the better pre-elims. and of course the finals....

I would like to see some of the faster classes (ex. Pro street, top diesel, and pro stock) qualifying. This show was alot better. The indy episode should be awesome with all the trucks that are planning on being there

Do a couple drive throughs if the pits maybe, with some interest of the different vehicles out there.. Possibly some more of the "little guy"v that put his stuff together just hoping to be able to race,
Also there is a ton of commercials, but I understand you need those to pay for the show,
Otherwise, much better! And btw, we missed Mikaela!