Division 5 attenders?

Trainrobber

Lurker
Just tossing this out there, I was curious how many people there were on the lonely coast that will be attending these races...I will definately hit at least one in MD,(9hrs) Definately Thompson(2.5hrs) and one in NJ ( 6hrs)
Who will i be looking foward to seeing? (and kicking my ass)

I'll be at a few of them....If I have my way, I'll be at All of them Repin' Grand Rock.....:bang if I can get the powers at "B" here to make up his mind...LOL You'll know who I am too....I'm the one everyone will be pointing and laughing at for driving a V6 Ford F-150....:bang

I will be at the ones within a few hours of CT look forward to putting some names with faces

Signal 73 said:
I will be at the ones within a few hours of CT look forward to putting some names with faces

You better bring your arse and your fine fellow New Englander Diesel loving buddies out to most- if not all of these events!:hehe: :kick: :hehe:

Seriously-:bow: we'd love to have all our fellow North Eastern Diesel loving folks come on out and have a fun time at the New Division 5 Series Events. The anticipation has been burning for quite some time now so let's all come together and have a exicting series that we North Easterners can be proud of!!

I should be running my rebirthed duallie and eventually my pro mod, my brother should be running the Detroit Powered '38 Dodge, and when the NHRDA company drag truck is finished- any one of the NHRDA officials could be out there having a pro actively fun filled time!!!!

ARE YOU READY???? :tree:

Im looking foward to coming. Theres quite a few of you that will be nice to put a face to. Of course, theres a few that i hope wont be in this division. Im really interested in how the Super Street class is going to be. My biggest disadvantage is i refuse to run MH cheaters. I want to see how many people will have them in that class and if i can compete without them. Ive never been a fan of cheater slicks. Shouldnt be allowed..IMHO
How Many people are driving their trucks there? What will be the anticipated ET average for that class?

RacinDuallie said:
You better bring your arse and your fine fellow New Englander Diesel loving buddies out to most- if not all of these events!:hehe: :kick: :hehe:
You got it man:evil :Cheer:

Ill see what I can do, hopefully my fishing schedule won't conflict too many. My main concern is doing the tranny, then other bombs.

Jeff, what rules would be in effect for 11.50-12.50? Im not joining NHRA for just a rulebook. Im sure Im not the only one that doesn't want a rollbar & wants to run Super Street.

"
I should be running my rebirthed duallie and eventually my pro mod, my brother should be running the Detroit Powered '38 Dodge, and when the NHRDA company drag truck is finished- any one of the NHRDA officials could be out there having a pro actively fun filled time"

You mean after you get the NHRDA drag truck, then you can finish it:poke:
Were looking forward to it.

I'll be there for sure pimping our new ride and helping with the NHRDA stuff.

Noreaster said:
Ill see what I can do, hopefully my fishing schedule won't conflict too many. My main concern is doing the tranny, then other bombs.

Jeff, what rules would be in effect for 11.50-12.50? Im not joining NHRA for just a rulebook. Im sure Im not the only one that doesn't want a rollbar & wants to run Super Street.

you can order a rulebook for $10.00 plus shipping. Anyone who races should invest the money. I like how they put all the general rules up front this year.

I'll drag as many as I can up to Thompson. I'll most likely be a spectator for most of the year.

Robertp said:
I'll be there for sure pimping our new ride and helping with the NHRDA stuff.
Hey- drag James up with you, and what's that other guy's name, I forget:kick: :hehe: :hehe: :hehe: