Division 5 attenders?

Jeezis Chriminey- Upon delivery of the NHRDA Drag Truck we stared upon a literal carcass of a 2wd Ram..... Robert and Wade you are the Official NHRDA Truck Butchers.:hehe::hehe: Sometimes you need to leave a little fat:hehe: There was absolutely nothing bolted on the interior of the truck:bang I may need some help locating some of the interior goodies. . .

BUT I talked to a guru of sorts on componentry in a proven 2wd racer (full factory framed) and have a lowering job to do in the front suspension and adapting a 4 link in the rear.

S&W Race Cars has Roll Bars and Cages for Rams- and some dont go thru the dashboard and some do- *what dash?? LOL it was the plastic shell of a dash:hehe::bang:hehe:

Jeezis Chriminey- Upon delivery of the NHRDA Drag Truck we stared upon a literal carcass of a 2wd Ram..... Robert and Wade you are the Official NHRDA Truck Butchers.:hehe::hehe: Sometimes you need to leave a little fat:hehe: There was absolutely nothing bolted on the interior of the truck:bang I may need some help locating some of the interior goodies. . .

BUT I talked to a guru of sorts on componentry in a proven 2wd racer (full factory framed) and have a lowering job to do in the front suspension and adapting a 4 link in the rear.

S&W Race Cars has Roll Bars and Cages for Rams- and some dont go thru the dashboard and some do- *what dash?? LOL it was the plastic shell of a dash:hehe::bang:hehe:

:hehe::hehe::hehe: What can i say, i do what im told. Wade said gut it and, well i gutted it. completely. He is the only guy i have met that wanted un needed bolts taken out just to save a few pounds.:what:

Hello everyone well i got my flights booked for the May event at Maryland flying into baltimore and then driving till i find the track. Are you guys ready to ditch the snow and get out to the track and see who is the fastest in the Northeast.

:cheer:

I located a bed in much better shape, only one ding in this one, and have a 10pt. roll cage with funny car driver protection upgrade and a new cowl hood. We've located some new front lower control arms to help bring the front end to a more pleasing race stature . The rear we are deciding on either back halfing the frame or installing the 4 links off the origonal frame- we'll see which way it goes. I love the look that Fletcher's white truck has so he passed forth some tidbits of advice upon set up. I think widening the stock rear tubs will be MUCH cleaner then cutting them out for racecar type tubs so that will happen as well......

Is it Saturday yet??:woohoo::woohoo:

We need to look at:

Stacks
2wd Trans
Short Block
5pt Harness
Kirkey Seats

various factory parts to get the lights, blinkers ect operational again after all this will be a

PRO STREET Truck!

:hehe::hehe::hehe: What can i say, i do what im told. Wade said gut it and, well i gutted it. completely. He is the only guy i have met that wanted un needed bolts taken out just to save a few pounds.:what:

Look at all familliar?:evil:evil:evil

Attachments

• IMG_0428.JPG
    IMG_0428.JPG
    92.1 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_0429.JPG
    IMG_0429.JPG
    84.3 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_0426.JPG
    IMG_0426.JPG
    88.4 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_0427.JPG
    IMG_0427.JPG
    86.8 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_0430.JPG
    IMG_0430.JPG
    63.6 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_0425.JPG
    IMG_0425.JPG
    94.5 KB · Views: 7
looks good, i can possiblie sponsor an exhaust stack for our new ride!!!:cheer::woohoo:

looks good, i can possiblie sponsor an exhaust stack for our new ride!!!:cheer::woohoo:
I will be more excited when this ho gets lowered down to a more acceptable race height.:evil

The stack dept, I believe is already covered.:woohoo: But I'll accept a built CR short block in place of your offer:poke::hehe:LOL

Um...Jeff.....why do I see a Hearse in that picture?....or do I not want to know?....:hehe:

Um...Jeff.....why do I see a Hearse in that picture?....or do I not want to know?....:hehe:
Doesn't everybody have a Hearse?LOL I can arrange a ride :woohoo:in it for you if you wantLOLLOL

We really send out the Holsteins you see in the background that pass away in style.:lolly::lolly:

It also serves as a message to would be thieves that their fate awaits them....:badidea:

Ok, ok..... one of Treesmashers friends bought it and the town he lives in seems to have a problem if he parks it in the street in front of his rental...... so he parks it on the farm it's called the Crypt Keeper.......:Cheer:

Doesn't everybody have a Hearse?LOL I can arrange a ride :woohoo:in it for you if you wantLOLLOL

We really send out the Holsteins you see in the background that pass away in style.:lolly::lolly:

It also serves as a message to would be thieves that their fate awaits them....:badidea:

Ok, ok..... one of Treesmashers friends bought it and the town he lives in seems to have a problem if he parks it in the street in front of his rental...... so he parks it on the farm it's called the Crypt Keeper.......:Cheer:

LOL thats funny as hell man. There was a local guy here that drove one...his wife drove one, and at the local short track he raced one in the figure 8 races! :doh:

I will be more excited when this ho gets lowered down to a more acceptable race height.:evil

The stack dept, I believe is already covered.:woohoo: But I'll accept a built CR short block in place of your offer:poke::hehe:LOL

Well Jeff as per our conversation on Friday afternoon, I told you I would have an answer for you today....and that answer is....YES Grand Rock will be hooking you up with your exhaust needs! Just let me know what you're looking for! I know you're wantin' some 5" Aussies....:evil so I'll be sure to get those back in house pronto. We're happy to exhange product for sponsorship on the NHRDA Pro-Street truck! :woohoo:

Now...get to work on her...oh, and get that damned Pro-mod done too would ya? You're killin' me!

Before I forget, I would like to thank 2 local sled pulling members here for their help with the bed swaps, Thanks BrianG and CumminNotRunnin.

Brain took a few moments during his lunchbreak to help me and Jake(CumminNotRunnin) load the transplant bed onto Jakes flatbed. Jake helped deliver bed and came back when the swap was ready to help remove and replace and even took the carcass bed and hood for help on his project. (Jake now has a hood stack hood) Thanks guys!!

Thats right, why am i offering you an exhaust kit when we just gave you a race truck:doh::bang Oh yea, i better see a sticker on that thing somewhere besides the tire LOL

Well Jeff as per our conversation on Friday afternoon, I told you I would have an answer for you today....and that answer is....YES Grand Rock will be hooking you up with your exhaust needs! Just let me know what you're looking for! I know you're wantin' some 5" Aussies....:evil so I'll be sure to get those back in house pronto. We're happy to exhange product for sponsorship on the NHRDA Pro-Street truck! :woohoo:

Now...get to work on her...oh, and get that damned Pro-mod done too would ya? You're killin' me!
:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

Nice !!:Cheer: Thanks Josh and Thanks Bill and the entire Grand Rock Team. Glad to have the finest truck exhaust company on board with my projects !:Cheer:

Awesome! Aussies to roll the coal!!!!:evil:evil:evil

:snoop:

Thats right, why am i offering you an exhaust kit when we just gave you a race truck:doh::bang Oh yea, i better see a sticker on that thing somewhere besides the tire LOL
GAVE??? Where's my decal gonna be for the funding I gave y-all for this shell ??? :poke:

* evil thought just happened..........:evil:evil:evil:lolly:

I'll have your decal pic posted sometime next weekend.....LOLLOLLOLLOL

:pop::stab::lolly:

Location of the Sticker is prime.... it will be in a quality area were no BS!!! is involved hahaha