Division 5 attenders?

RacinDuallie said:
Hey- drag James up with you, and what's that other guy's name, I forget:kick: :hehe: :hehe: :hehe:

OH you must mean Wade,:hehe:

Im sure we all will be in attendance, but bring plenty of money cause you know James will be betting his wallet away!

Noreaster said:
Jeff, what rules would be in effect for 11.50-12.50? Im not joining NHRA for just a rulebook. Im sure Im not the only one that doesn't want a rollbar & wants to run Super Street.

For vehicles running 13.99 and faster with a non OEM turbocharger, or are nitrous equipped, you need a SFI 3.2A/1 fire jacket.

For vehicles running slicks, that run 13.99 and qwicker need driveshaft loops, for vehicles running 11.49 and slower, you won't need loops if running street tires. Loop guidelines-1/4" thick 2" wide plate or 7/8" .065-inch welded steel tubing, securely mounted and located within 6" of the front of the universal joint, for support of the driveshaft in the event of U-joint failure.

You will need a roll bar if you run 11.49 and faster. If you run 10.99 and faster OR run 135mph + in the quarter you will need a cage.

A 3" driver restraint system meeting SFI spec 16.1 mandatory in any vehicle running 11.49 and faster.

Head protector required with any vehicle with rollbar OR cage. (this is the pad protection covering bars anywhere the helmet can possibly contact in the event of a mishap.)

Helmet required for ALL vehicles running 13.99 and faster. Either an open face or closed face, with or without a shield must meet Snell M2000, M2005, K98, K2005, SA2000, SA2005, SFI 32.1A, SFI 31.1/2005, SFI 31.2A, SFI 41.1A, SFI 41.1/2005 or SFI 41.2A.

:what:

These are the key rules- there are others like you need to wear pants- NOT shorts, for racing. ect ect.

Let me know if you need further NHRA rules. I have the NHRA rulebook and can easily look things up as needed......:rockwoot: :tree:

Last edited:
Twisted Shifter said:
you can order a rulebook for $10.00 plus shipping. Anyone who races should invest the money. I like how they put all the general rules up front this year.
Money well spent. But again if someone needs to know a particular rule, drop me a line- I'll look it up for y-all.:rockwoot:

Robertp said:
"
and when the NHRDA company drag truck is finished- any one of the NHRDA officials could be out there having a pro actively fun filled time"

You mean after you get the NHRDA drag truck, then you can finish it:poke:
Were looking forward to it.
:hehe: Don't worry I have been gathering some goodies for it and my tubing bender and tig welder will get a work out when the carcass gets delivered.......:evil :evil :evil

Twisted Shifter said:
you can order a rulebook for $10.00 plus shipping. Anyone who races should invest the money. I like how they put all the general rules up front this year.
I didn't know that, thanks

joefarmer said:
I'll drag as many as I can up to Thompson. I'll most likely be a spectator for most of the year.
SPECTATOR, what are you building Brandon ???? Rick, Hope to see you at few events this year. Thanks Steve B.

RacinDuallie said:
Hey- what's that other guy's name, I forget:kick: :hehe: :hehe: :hehe:
:banned: W--E :banned: :banned: is it coming back to you now ?? :hehe: :hehe:

I plan to be at a lot of the races this year. Not sure which class i'm going to run yet.

ctd8999 said:
:banned: W--E :banned: :banned: is it coming back to you now ?? :hehe: :hehe:
He's actually quite a different individual in person, on the forums- well that's another story. But at the events he is always willing to help with the events, always offers to help and is very strong willed to proactively advance diesel motor sports. We are actually glad to have him and his team attend our events and be a part of the action.$.02

:pop:

RacinDuallie said:
He's actually quite a different individual in person, on the forums- well that's another story. But at the events he is always willing to help with the events, always offers to help and is very strong willed to proactively advance diesel motor sports. We are actually glad to have him and his team attend our events and be a part of the action.$.02

:pop:
I've talked to him in person a few times and your right he's not like he is on the forums. Thanks Steve B.

ctd8999 said:
SPECTATOR, what are you building Brandon ???? Rick, Hope to see you at few events this year. Thanks Steve B.
The sponsors would like the project to remain under wraps until it nears completion. :evil

huh!!!!!!:hehe::what::umno:

:kick: Didn't tell you anything about it yet- did I? LOL :hehe:

It's a 1995- 1500 that's been gutted for a diesel conversion, comes with polished 15 x 15 Centerlines- James might be driving up this weekend to drop it off, Now if'n this mysterious tubing bender ever shows back up, we can get busy on it and the 38...... and a few other projects that have been idle while the bender has been on its hiatus.......:bang:bang:bang

Just tossing this out there, I was curious how many people there were on the lonely coast that will be attending these races...I will definately hit at least one in MD,(9hrs) Definately Thompson(2.5hrs) and one in NJ ( 6hrs)
Who will i be looking foward to seeing? (and kicking my ass)

i will be out there for alteast 3 events and maybe more. i due have to say i am very excitied about this division , it is one of the fastest growing divisions in the united states and with the support we are seeing we definetly will be adding more tracks and events for 2009.

:cheer:*nx**nx*:Cheer:

i will be out there for alteast 3 events and maybe more. i due have to say i am very excitied about this division , it is one of the fastest growing divisions in the united states and with the support we are seeing we definetly will be adding more tracks and events for 2009.

:cheer:*nx**nx*:Cheer:
:rockwoot: cant wait! I was at the DDRA day last year at lebanon, and while it was a combined diesel meet/anything goes test and tune, there were still about 25 or so trucks running, now that NHRDA is backing it up I hope to see us having our own day up there in 09 when they see we stormed the place with ricer killing 4x4's:hehe:
Here is a vid from lebanon during the ddra meet of my 06 with a smarty on level 5 (grey truck)

http://youtube.com/watch?v=wMUNlWYttJs

Back