Division 5 attenders?

Were just supporting our local charity, BIDNIZ bros. LOL LOL LOL

Were just supporting our local charity, BIDNIZ bros. LOL LOL LOL

LOL :hehe: now that was funny....

On the flip side BIDNIZ bros. racing has purchased the stacks and retro kit for the Peterbilt, and Jeff bought the stacks he needed for the dually!

Grand Rock is sponsoring the Pro-Mod Truck Jeff is takin' his time on, so it's done correctly and to his HIGH standards, and for the NHRDA Pro-Street truck!

You suck man, i though we were family...LOL
I know ol Dockboy will love the pic when it gets posted, might even make a few avatars here......LOLLOLLOL What's the harm in a little friendly ribbing anyhow......:evil

I know ol Dockboy will love the pic when it gets posted, might even make a few avatars here......LOLLOLLOL What's the harm in a little friendly ribbing anyhow......:evil

Sure thats fine, just make sure you get me a big ole BIDNIZ bros sticker.:evil:evil:evil

Not at all- It's just I happen to have a decal of yours already........

Bottom of the oil pan maybe?

No i dont think so ... some where better on the rear would suit it better *bdh*

:bang

The 10 pt. Roll Cage w/ Funny Car Cage Conv. came in today:woohoo:

And front bumper will be picked up Saturday morning. Looks like this weekends plans are set.:evil:evil:evil

The 10 pt. Roll Cage w/ Funny Car Cage Conv. came in today:woohoo:

And front bumper will be picked up Saturday morning. Looks like this weekends plans are set.:evil:evil:evil

Dang you dont wast any time do you.

Steel Roll Pan will be picked up on Saturday also....
and installed....

No I don't waste any time.

Dang you dont wast any time do you.
A clean Sport Grille has been located and purchased along with the factory exterior mirror plug covers ( the covers used when factory exterior mirrors are deleted and the stainless tube mirrors are used. ) I am deleting the mirrors and want a clean factory look...... Awaiting delivery......:woohoo::evil:evil:evil:evil