Dmitri goes 9.50@143 Fuel Only

Dmitri, you definitely come off better on the Internet than you used to. Now if we can get you to spell and grammar check you'll be off to the keyboard races.

I also think your race truck was a good move, with how quickly you've hit mid 9s and 150mph, it'll be cool to see what it does with a season or two under its belt. As far as chassis advice, you might want to talk to the driver of the Ms.Misery 4wd Outlaw 10.5 truck over on Yellowbullet. He is about 2000 pounds lighter than you, but he probably still would have some good insight. One thing I do know for sure is that he said he had to figure out how to do a 4wd burnout to get it to hook properly.

That 1.50 looked pretty good, I'm not sure that these big heavy trucks can hook any better than mid 1.30s anyways, it's just a battle of physics, and they have a lot of momentary inertia to overcome.

Congrats again, and it's nice to see this thread hasn't gone down the crapper just yet ;)

Dmitri, you definitely come off better on the Internet than you used to. Now if we can get you to spell and grammar check you'll be off to the keyboard races.

I also think your race truck was a good move, with how quickly you've hit mid 9s and 150mph, it'll be cool to see what it does with a season or two under its belt. As far as chassis advice, you might want to talk to the driver of the Ms.Misery 4wd Outlaw 10.5 truck over on Yellowbullet. He is about 2000 pounds lighter than you, but he probably still would have some good insight. One thing I do know for sure is that he said he had to figure out how to do a 4wd burnout to get it to hook properly.

That 1.50 looked pretty good, I'm not sure that these big heavy trucks can hook any better than mid 1.30s anyways, it's just a battle of physics, and they have a lot of momentary inertia to overcome.

Congrats again, and it's nice to see this thread hasn't gone down the crapper just yet ;)

thank you jason, i am working on it slowly, i have had a lot of people and friends steer me in the right direction for change. thank you for the tips, ill see if i can look this guy up? i have heard that somewhere before as well about the 4 wheel drive burn out thing, 1.35 sixty foots would be killer man, i think i have the suspension for it, just need it tuned now!! thanks man for the congrats, im glad the thread hung in there too, it was close but hung on haha

Dmitri,

I was great to see you in Salt Lake, and see your truck (that thing is nasty)
Congrats on your success, and I am confident you will get things worked out.

If I can give you some advice I would pull on some chest WADE R's and walk out of that enormous stench and seek help from some better sources.

Looking forward to seeing your truck run down the track.

hey richard, always a pleasure man, thank you, im glad you brought that legendary truck back out buddy, it was guys like yourself years ago that got me amped up to get into this game, nice showing at industrial, i hope to see more of that truck bringing back the old days!!

Wade

You need to drop it as you do not have a clue with it. It's that simple!

Dmitri

You have a good running truck and it getting it done. It's just too bad that Wade is trying his best to claim he's doing it for you. My best advise is to get as far away as you can from him as he is full of nothing but himself. Your getting it done and that shows with the numbers and as you get closer to the top it gets harder and harder. Good job with what you have already done and what you can continue to do. Blowing boots isn't hard to fix, just takes a little time and thought as to how the pipes are layed out as Dockboy has pointed out. Your running close to the boost we run in Buck's truck and blowing boots isn't a problem for us. If you want some help, would be more than happy to tell you just how we've done it on his Duramax truck

thank you for the kind works, and offer for help, i really appreciate that. the truck will be going to ppe for revision of the pipes, i have high hopes that we will not make the same mistakes twice!

Dmitri, I really hope you make it to Edmonton,, maybe we can go and throw some looneys again! Travis,, you do know that border is open in both directions right? LOL

i hope so to man, bring the beer and wrenching hands as will need them both lol, ohhhhh hell yeah looneys coin toss will happen no dought, ill see if the g@J boys are down for round two hahah

holy sh!t, just imagine when my ve truck runs 9.50's how much hate there is going to be out there. ahahahahahahah

D, congrats on the great pass, and the impressive new Internet attitude! I know a certain cat you might want to share that attitude info with. Keep up the good work brother. Hope to see you at the NHRDA finals.

Just watched overkill on the Dyno, 1818hp was the first run. That truck is fawkin nuts

It could have been, i thought it was the first run, at any rate its bad Freaking ass LOL

Maybe that happened before I got here haha. Those are the only two runs I saw. I don't even give a damn....that's bad ass

D, congrats on the great pass, and the impressive new Internet attitude! I know a certain cat you might want to share that attitude info with. Keep up the good work brother. Hope to see you at the NHRDA finals.

Hey matt thanks buddy, hahaha i might know this cat;) I hope to make it buddy, you going?