Double din 7" dvd,navigation,bluetooth, tv tuner and lots more!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
haha that would be my parents house. Go ahead and go there that would make my dad real happy. Now u really need to come to maryville missouri 64468 or delete that off of here right now now.

Public information. Tough luck.

Public information. Tough luck.

Jason, do a google map on that place and see if its a double wide also. He claims to be a farmer but nothing on public records for him down there other than he got his daddies middle name as his first.

Oh and he claims HE is the farmer but his dads name is listed as DBA as the very same HolmesFarms....LMAO

HOLMES, JON C DBA HOLMES FARM
RR 1 BOX 72
GRAHAM, MO 64455

WNNN716 Scanner Frequencies

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey douchebag do you think its ****in right for you to post information and telephone numbers of someones family on here?? Grow up ***** and grow some balls and actually show up where i live in maryville and get your ass beat and quit actin like a bad ass on the computer

Mister you need to relax. Better say nothing and be assumed a fool than open it and prove people right. I'm
only 20 and I understand when and when not to talk. That mouth of yours will end up getting you in trouble.

Hey douchebag do you think its ****in right for you to post information and telephone numbers of someones family on here?? Grow up ***** and grow some balls and actually show up where i live in maryville and get your ass beat and quit actin like a bad ass on the computer

Hope he doesnt farm on rented ground like you or he will be penalized for all the farm subsidies he has claimed since 1995....

EWG || Farm Subsidy Database

Dont think you need to be posting that crap on here buddy. You should be kicked off. Just wait your time will come

Again, public information. Tough luck.

Thanks for confirming your address tho. We'll send your mom some flowers for mothers day with a little note that reads "We're sorry your son's an idiot"

Again, public information. Tough luck.

Thanks for confirming your address tho. We'll send your mom some flowers for mothers day with a little note that reads "We're sorry your son's an idiot"

Good idea Jason! Hey wait...will you buy my Kenwood CD player so I can finance those flowers? You know FTD charges tons for delivery. I might need 800 or so for it since it has dual RCA outputs.....

Jason, do a google map on that place and see if its a double wide also. He claims to be a farmer but nothing on public records for him down there other than he got his daddies middle name as his first.

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&source=s_q&hl=en&geocode=&q=36883+STATE+HIGHWAY+H++Graham,+Missouri+64455&sll=37.0625,-95.677068&sspn=41.496446,93.076172&ie=UTF8&hq=&hnear=36883+State+Highway+H,+Graham,+Nodaway,+Missouri+64455&ll=40.189168,-94.953954&spn=0.009802,0.022724&z=16&layer=c&cbll=40.189086,-94.953957&panoid=QHt01ncbNZ0xpjWs3Ud_uQ&cbp=12,275.82,,1,-1.12

Seems to be the same barn in the background as all his photos....

All 172ish acres.

Good idea Jason! Hey wait...will you buy my Kenwood CD player so I can finance those flowers? You know FTD charges tons for delivery. I might need 800 or so for it since it has dual RCA outputs.....

Hey, if you get kicked off CompD, we can't coordinate a sale.

So explain to me kiddo; if you "rent a house" as you said in prior posts, why would you have a fridge and microwave in a bed room? They make kitchens for that stuff ya know

18344_1123297285025_1304880613_30630111_2823843_n.jpg

which one of these addresses do you live?

3400 28TH
MARION, IA 52302

Address 2:
700 COLLEGE SPO 2123 DR #SPO21
DECORAH, IA 52101

Address 3:
3460 28TH AV
MARION, IA 52302

Last edited by a moderator:
LOL. dude, I'll buy your laptop from you for $50 so you get off the internets. :)

Chris' address is among the easiest to find to be honest :)

Status
Not open for further replies.