Double din 7" dvd,navigation,bluetooth, tv tuner and lots more!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow what am i a slow learner about??? Cause 4 pricks want to tell me what they think of what im trying to sell and low ball me and offer 80% less than what im askin for it? lol keep the comments coming im enjoyin this

:bang as you contradict yourself once again... cut your losses man, you're only making it worse.

Cause im not going to get walked all over and called and idiot and think the overgrown idiots think there provin something. I did stop posting on this thread but jasonczerak decided to start it up again. My god all i was tryin to do was sell something off my truck. Im not trying to screw someone over and call people names and tell them what i think of them and how much there **** is worth. And really dont appreciate someone telling me im NEW to the diesel world when i have bought every single truck stock except for one and fixed them up and spent a ton of money on them and they dont even know me. I actually use about all of my trucks to pull trailers and haul cows and use them for what there made for which is work. I bet half of the ones on here never see a trailer hooked up behind them

Why do you continue to bicker and fight? I could honestly care less about some old piece of farm equipment you use. I'm not a farmer, I'm a College Student. Like someone already said "when you find yourself in a hole, STOP DIGGING!" Just give it up man, they're all gonna continue to give you crap because you continue to reply and make a fool of yourself. Walk away. Woo Sahhh that chit and let it go so they'll quit. You just keep making it worse.

First of all I will once again tell you that you are a damn moron and second...I wont make a reply about the blonde (also know as Mrs Chris Snyder) in my photo because honestly what the fuk does she have to do with you being a moron.

Usually u dont see cute blondes with big hairy looking guys that look like they just came out of a dumpster

First of all I will once again tell you that you are a damn moron and second...I wont make a reply about the blonde (also know as Mrs Chris Snyder) in my photo because honestly what the fuk does she have to do with you being a moron.

Usually u dont see cute blondes with big hairy looking guys that look like they just came out of a dumpster

maybe thats cause where you are from incest runs deeper?

yep looks to me like I have to pay her to love me.....

Attachments

• kiss.jpg
    kiss.jpg
    33.7 KB · Views: 94
  • kissin.jpg
    kissin.jpg
    40.2 KB · Views: 65
  • nice.jpg
    nice.jpg
    50.2 KB · Views: 93
Or did you buy her to since you own so much??

Now thats funny....actually she makes about 80K a year of her own money running the HIT dept at a local hospital and has bought me 2 trucks in the last year.

Quick question... why have you had so many 06's? The silver one looked pretty good.

lol nevermind i see a close up picture now and shes not so cute. Chit i might as well post some pictures of my ol lady to since this isnt a for sale thread anymore

18344_1123297245024_1304880613_30630110_2416888_n.jpg

18344_1123297285025_1304880613_30630111_2823843_n.jpg

n1304880613_30452913_3889.jpg

Ok send the money to me. I take money orders. Your title fits you pretty good. Atleast you go ahead and tell people your a prick

Just send me all your bank account info and I will wire you the money.

Well congrats you got a lady that will support the man. I hope you dont make her buy the groceries also cause you look like a pretty big boy

Now thats funny....actually she makes about 80K a year of her own money running the HIT dept at a local hospital and has bought me 2 trucks in the last year.

lol nevermind i see a close up picture now and shes not so cute. Chit i might as well post some pictures of my ol lady to since this isnt a for sale thread anymore

18344_1123297245024_1304880613_30630110_2416888_n.jpg

18344_1123297285025_1304880613_30630111_2823843_n.jpg

n1304880613_30452913_3889.jpg

whos the big hairy bastard making out with your gf? I bet she is your sister. how old is she? 15?

does that first picture represent the new age of show me yours and Ill show you mine?

Na i dont do wire transfer on $50 bucks. Maybe if it was $10k id do a wire transfer. Just send a money order and i will get your dvd player sent right away haha.

Just send me all your bank account info and I will wire you the money.

lol

No that would be me. And no she is actually 21 would you like to talk to her yourself? And she is being goofy and fun in the picture and thats what i love about her. And i weigh 215 lbs so you cant really call me to big. And if you want to talk to my sister she is 32 and is married to a guy that happens to work for the drug strike force.

5496_128287796919_501721919_2857464_5476229_n.jpg

whos the big hairy bastard making out with your gf? I bet she is your sister. how old is she? 15?

does that first picture represent the new age of show me yours and Ill show you mine?

n501721919_1932957_5074944.jpg

Jason SHEZARACKACHE, lol. Just messin man, how do you say that? Like zark or zerack or is the z silent?

Sorry im just not as smart as you. Your always right i forgot im just some stupid dumbass douchebag 22 year old that cant make a living farming and doin other jobs. Im going to start calling you the MASTER from now on. I must bow down to the stocker that knows everything about me and my life.

Spell my name right. Dumbass.

Take one of these tests and get back to us Mmmm kay?

Free IQ Test

Status
Not open for further replies.