Double din 7" dvd,navigation,bluetooth, tv tuner and lots more!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
FOR SALE 1996 cummins with twins - Competition Diesel.Com - Bringing The BEST Together

I just love how you guys gave me so much crap when i was selling my 96 with tons of stuff done for 8000 but then i make csnyder an offer of $6300 on his 99 with 200k miles he says "Dont make me come to missouri and beat your retarded ass". I didnt low ball him like u guys that was telling me my 96 was worth 3000 so whats the deal?? make a road trip to missouri and "beat" my ass and while your here i can show you my double din in my truck and take the 15 mins to take it out for ya and beat ya in the head with it. Lol wanna be farmer eh? I can give you a tour of my farms and everything to show you how its done.

My damn 99 doesnt have an unknown running problem you idiot. Its also not a scabbed together hunk of crap.

Until I see you post a bank or FHA loan draft up here Im still gonna say your just a wanna be. I DO farm and I do know what it takes to be a farmer so all your jibberish means squat to me you idiot. You ramble on and on trying so hard to justify a freaking junk radio and to me that means one thing....your just some fresh out of highschool punk who plays a wanna be!!!!

FOR SALE 1996 cummins with twins - Competition Diesel.Com - Bringing The BEST Together

I just love how you guys gave me so much crap when i was selling my 96 with tons of stuff done for 8000 but then i make csnyder an offer of $6300 on his 99 with 200k miles he says "Dont make me come to missouri and beat your retarded ass". I didnt low ball him like u guys that was telling me my 96 was worth 3000 so whats the deal?? make a road trip to missouri and "beat" my ass and while your here i can show you my double din in my truck and take the 15 mins to take it out for ya and beat ya in the head with it. Lol wanna be farmer eh? I can give you a tour of my farms and everything to show you how its done.

Um,

Your truck has coolant issues right? Chris' doesn't
You truck was 8 different colors. Chris' has a proper paint job
your truck is missing parts. Chris has all the parts
you truck DID NOT have a plow and other assorted parts. Chris' does.
you are not a mechanic. Chris is.
you are not a farmer. Chris is.
your net worth, $5. Chris' requires 2 comma's I'm sure.
Your fail at the English language. Chris does not.
You don't own anything, Chris owns a lot

That's good for starters I suppose.

oh and here is what I wrote on your truck thread but I take back saying your NOT an idiot!!!

Thanks Jason as he has not a clue who I am.

Im not gonna internet beat you up or call you an idiot but I will say some of these guys have great points. When you claim you have something built its a good idea to have proof. I sell ALOT of modified trucks and every single one comes with a build sheet of exactly what Ive done to it. That guy you bought it from FORGOT to bring substantial parts along for the truck so how credible are his ramblings on Ebay? I could sell you a truck and tell you it has this and that all day long and call you a fool when you drive off because you already said you arent a mechanic. However I have a conscience and could never screw anyone like that. The guy you bought from could have blown alot of smoke up yours and you would have never known. There is alot of sloppy stuff about that truck that pictures alone would have scared me off from buying it on Ebay. My point is that maybe before you buy another "modified" truck that you take a well seasoned sidekick along to help analize your purchase. I would rather suffer a negatve feedback by driving off than to haul that truck home. Ebay and Paypal will NOT be your friend once you take pocession. Hopefully your next purchase wont leave you so upside down.

Once again here you go again trying to act like you know everything. If his 99 with 200k miles is worth 10,500 then maybe i should be askin more than $7000 for my 2000 reg cab cummins with 125k miles. And i sold the 96 truck that you told me i couldent sell and was only worth 3000. The truck had gray primer on one side then the rest was white so how do you get 8 different colors? yes it had oil in the coolant. And it would take way more than $8000 to build a truck just like it.Im not a farmer? how do you know im not? I just paid the IRS 10,108 dollars so your going to tell me my net worth is $5? Does being a mechanic make you know everything? I own a 2006 mega cab, allis chalmers tractor, 650 brute force atv, and lots of stuff. Im also putting up a new morton building which im making 1/3rd of it into a house. So dont sit there and act like you know me and tell me that i dont own anything and dont know anything. For being 22 im doin pretty good for myself i think. So im starting to wonder are you more interested in my life than what im trying to sell or what cause you do this on EVERY thread i make. By the way you never got back to me on the other thread where i was selling 90hp ddp nozzles for $550 and you posted you can get brand new ones for that. If you can i will give you $625 for a set of ddp 120's. Keep on with your comments :pop:

Um,

Your truck has coolant issues right? Chris' doesn't
You truck was 8 different colors. Chris' has a proper paint job
your truck is missing parts. Chris has all the parts
you truck DID NOT have a plow and other assorted parts. Chris' does.
you are not a mechanic. Chris is.
you are not a farmer. Chris is.
your net worth, $5. Chris' requires 2 comma's I'm sure.
Your fail at the English language. Chris does not.
You don't own anything, Chris owns a lot

That's good for starters I suppose.

You opened up your mouth and said you are 22....nuff said!

YOUR AN IDIOT!

By the way why dont you post a copy of that cancelled check to the IRS. Some of us MAY begin to believe some of the sewage you put out here.

So since im 22 makes me an idiot? That shows what kind of a man you are. All i was doin was sellin some of my stuff and people like you guys got to get on here and run your mouths and give ur opionions on what you think its worth. Now the past two pages havent even been about the double din its been more about my life. Is there a jealousy issue goin on now or what? Your parents must of really hated you. Now in the other thread you mouthed off you was going to come to missouri and kick my retarded ass so i pmd u my address. Are you really goin to show up?

Come on down your only 7 hours away it will be worth it cause then i can prove you wrong and show you my farms then knock some sence in your head with the double din

damn ya'll sound like a bunch of bitc*'s. This is a diesel website not a who's swinging the bigger bat contest

Once again here you go again trying to act like you know everything. If his 99 with 200k miles is worth 10,500 then maybe i should be askin more than $7000 for my 2000 reg cab cummins with 125k miles.

Ok.

http://www.nadaguides.com/default.aspx?LI=1-20-1-5809-0-0-0&l=1&w=20&p=37&f=5060&m=1052&d=4727&y=1999&s=106562&vi=5183&z=37820&mi=200000

This is the internet....there are websites that give you the values of vehicles. It takes only a few minutes to do.

He is asking retail value for a truck with mods. You offered beat to **** trade in value on a good truck with mods.

Are you seriously this dense?

Once again here you go again trying to act like you know everything. If his 99 with 200k miles is worth 10,500 then maybe i should be askin more than $7000 for my 2000 reg cab cummins with 125k miles. And i sold the 96 truck that you told me i couldent sell and was only worth 3000. The truck had gray primer on one side then the rest was white so how do you get 8 different colors? yes it had oil in the coolant. And it would take way more than $8000 to build a truck just like it.Im not a farmer? how do you know im not? I just paid the IRS 10,108 dollars so your going to tell me my net worth is $5? Does being a mechanic make you know everything? I own a 2006 mega cab, allis chalmers tractor, 650 brute force atv, and lots of stuff. Im also putting up a new morton building which im making 1/3rd of it into a house. So dont sit there and act like you know me and tell me that i dont own anything and dont know anything. For being 22 im doin pretty good for myself i think. So im starting to wonder are you more interested in my life than what im trying to sell or what cause you do this on EVERY thread i make. By the way you never got back to me on the other thread where i was selling 90hp ddp nozzles for $550 and you posted you can get brand new ones for that. If you can i will give you $625 for a set of ddp 120's. Keep on with your comments :pop:

You lack comprehension, grammar and spelling skills as well as a good sense of reality.

So since im 22 makes me an idiot? That shows what kind of a man you are. All i was doin was sellin some of my stuff and people like you guys got to get on here and run your mouths and give ur opionions on what you think its worth. Now the past two pages havent even been about the double din its been more about my life. Is there a jealousy issue goin on now or what? Your parents must of really hated you. Now in the other thread you mouthed off you was going to come to missouri and kick my retarded ass so i pmd u my address. Are you really goin to show up?

address
13916 livingston
247 E. Hwy 36
Chillicothe, Mo 64601

too different addresses there so which one is it?

Ok.

http://www.nadaguides.com/default.aspx?LI=1-20-1-5809-0-0-0&l=1&w=20&p=37&f=5060&m=1052&d=4727&y=1999&s=106562&vi=5183&z=37820&mi=200000

This is the internet....there are websites that give you the values of vehicles. It takes only a few minutes to do.

He is asking retail value for a truck with mods. You offered beat to **** trade in value on a good truck with mods.

He is THAT dense. Nada guide says 10,475 before you add for multiple mods, a good 2004 model SnoWay down pressure plow, and a 3000 dollar strobe light kit. There are plenty of 22 yr old wanna be farmers in my area too and one of them will buy it given time. I built the truck to keep but I think a skidsteer at my shop for moving snow is faster due to having several buildings and driveways to move snow around. If it doesnt sell Ill probably keep it and just hook it to one of my many trailers and use it to haul my farm skidsteer back and forth during the winter.

Age has nothing to do with you being an idiot. If you had said you were 30 plus I would have called you an idiot chicken/goat farmer. There are several young but very intelligent guys on this site that YOU will NEVER compare to. You claim to be some super farmer living with rental equipment however I dont know too many super farmers that use an Allis 170 or Kawasaki Brute Force to make huge amounts of money and if you are honestly running some super farm operation with those 2 items you brag about then I want to rent you some of my damn equipment!

Do you think id really give you my real address? Who knows you could be one of them freaks on the internet that rape little boys

I offered $6300. If 10,500 for a 99 with 200k miles is such a damn good deal then why dont you buy it? Looks like you need a truck. You can go spend $20,000 in mods on that truck and is that going to make it worth $30k? If 10,500 was such a good price then i think he would have it sold by now. I like how 4 or 5 of you can gang up on my when im selling a high hp truck for $8000 with alot of stuff done to the engine and twins and built tranny even though it needed a little work and some paint and then low ball me and tell me its worth $3000 then help your buddy out and try and tell me his 99 with barely anything done is worth $10500. I think my offer of $6300 wasnt bad at all.

Ok.

Status
Not open for further replies.