Double din 7" dvd,navigation,bluetooth, tv tuner and lots more!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you think id really give you my real address? Who knows you could be one of them freaks on the internet that rape little boys

backpedal.jpg

1999 Dodge Ram 2500 Pickup - Private Party Pricing Report - Kelley Blue Book

He is THAT dense. Nada guide says 10,475 before you add for multiple mods, a good 2004 model SnoWay down pressure plow, and a 3000 dollar strobe light kit. There are plenty of 22 yr old wanna be farmers in my area too and one of them will buy it given time. I built the truck to keep but I think a skidsteer at my shop for moving snow is faster due to having several buildings and driveways to move snow around. If it doesnt sell Ill probably keep it and just hook it to one of my many trailers and use it to haul my farm skidsteer back and forth during the winter.

I offered $6300. If 10,500 for a 99 with 200k miles is such a damn good deal then why dont you buy it? Looks like you need a truck. You can go spend $20,000 in mods on that truck and is that going to make it worth $30k? If 10,500 was such a good price then i think he would have it sold by now. I like how 4 or 5 of you can gang up on my when im selling a high hp truck for $8000 with alot of stuff done to the engine and twins and built tranny even though it needed a little work and some paint and then low ball me and tell me its worth $3000 then help your buddy out and try and tell me his 99 with barely anything done is worth $10500. I think my offer of $6300 wasnt bad at all.

Dear god, are your parents brother and sister?

Let me explain this a simple as possible.

Truck that runs, has matching paint, has all parts, no know mechanical problems, has aftermarket accesories. HAS A COMPLETE LIST WITH RECEIPTS of those accessories.

YOUR TRUCK HAD NONE OF THAT.

News flash dip**** KBB is worthless. NADA is what your insurance company goes on, as do a lot of car lots.

You can use kbb to get a half assed guess as to what cars are worth.

His truck is listed for just under retail value with the mods on it. AND IT RUNS.

Truck stock worth 10k, +4k in accessories, -60% of the value of accessories = _______.

By the way, where the **** did you learn to haggle?

80% is the rule

dumbass

im selling a high hp truck for That doesnt run

$8000 with alot of stuff done to the engine What STUFF?

and twins Twins blow

and built tranny you think it was

even though it needed a little work and some paint a lot of work and a paint job

and then low ball me and tell me its worth $3000. I wouldve said let me have it, figure out whats wrong and if its as good as you say then ill give you $3,000.

:eek:wned::thankyou2:

So- you said, on your 96 truck for sale thread, that you've never been on Cumminsforum. Why lie about something so trivial? Your username "curtis holmes", says you joined back in December of 2007. I don't know why you continue to try to make enemies and argue when some of the fellas are really trying to talk some sense into you. Hell, I'm 22 years old myself, but jeezus man... take a step back and look at what you're saying in response to these guys and imagine how you look to most of us. This is Competition Diesel, most of these guys have been at this for a long time. Some, like me, are quite new to it. I can understand your frustration, but honestly- you continue to set yourself up for criticism. Why burn bridges when you're just getting into this game?

:what:

im glad u guys are that worried about that i had an account on cumminsforum in 07. My cousin made that and i never used it until this year cause i forgot the password and just had a new one made. No im not new in this game ive owned 8 diesel trucks in the past. All i was trying to do was sell something not talk about my personal life on here but you gave me no choice. What do you want to know next? How many ebay accounts i have ans my ssn?

im glad u guys are that worried about that i had an account on cumminsforum in 07. My cousin made that and i never used it until this year cause i forgot the password and just had a new one made. No im not new in this game ive owned 8 diesel trucks in the past. All i was trying to do was sell something not talk about my personal life on here but you gave me no choice. What do you want to know next? How many ebay accounts i have ans my ssn?

You've owned 8 diesel trucks? LMAO That gives you the assumption you can be cocky with everyone? Some of the most intelligent diesel guys on this site have only owned one or two trucks in their lives but they dont get cocky with everyone here. Hell if its all about how many trucks youve owned and sold then I guess I know everything and can afford to be super cocky because right now I own 9 diesels trucks and have probably owned and sold over 100 besides the couple hundred I have parted out or the couple thousand I have fixed for customers. If you quit being a douche about everything maybe you could make a few friends on this site. This site for the most part is a fellowship of brothers helping one another and when you come in here with a chip on your shoulder you will be shunned immediately. Asking 1000 dollars for a radio you know nothing about other than it works and then talking smack to guys who just want more info isnt a good way to get accepted here. Ive given away more dollars in parts than you had invested in your beat up 2nd gen truck you sold awhile back so I can preach to you about being a douche here! Suck it up, wipe the chip off your shoulder, and answer questions honestly and you will get much further!

lol o my. He said i was NEW to the diesel world so thats why i said ive owned 8 diesel trucks. Thought this was a place to sell stuff not to argue about a persons life and talk about how many accounts they have on the internet and talk crap on what they own. I never started anything with anyone and its not everyone on here its you and 3 others that like to low ball people and run your mouths on what you think there stuff is worth. It takes a real man to call someone a douche on the computer and to brag about what they have and how smart they are. Now would i have seven pages on this thread if it wasnt for jasoncjerk and you and a couple others? No i would not because the last 4 have been about what you all think of it and what you think its worth and how you think i live my life. like i said before if you dont plan on BUYING it then quit writing on my thread and putting your 2 cents in on what you think of it. You didnt buy it i did and i know what i have in it and dont care to just give it away for your offers of $150 dollars. Go buy u one off of ebay for $300 if you want one cheap from some slant eyed guy that will probaly break in a week. I quit posting on this thread a week ago and said to delete it but some how it just wants to keep goin on and you guys still think your always right and want to write your smart ass comments. And where the hell did i say i was sellin it for $1000? Why dont you 4 just quit postin on here and my other threads of my parts for sale if all you want to do is start somethin. If your really that interested in it then PM me. And i will take $300 shipped for just the double din or $400 with a laramie silver woodgrain bezel.

Pretty sure you're a newb holmie. Why the eff have you "owned" 8 diesel trucks since you were obviously able to drive way before I was.

I bought my first 97 cummins when i was 17 and then bought a 99 when i was 18 then a 2000 and then a 2001 and then a 1993 and then a 2007 quad cab and traded it for a white 06 mega cab then bought a 06 blue mega cab and bought a 96. So thats actually 9 diesel trucks. What else do you want to know???? Here i will post you some pics for proof k. And no daddy didnt buy my trucks like most people think when a young kid pulls up in a nice truck.

n501721919_1234427_9447.jpg

5496_128287696919_501721919_2857446_3524390_n.jpg

13634_351937745611_856525611_10205222_7796647_n.jpg

20650_219195721919_501721919_3594283_311059_n.jpg

6056_108848286919_501721919_2564113_7255812_n.jpg

n501721919_429730_1149.jpg

n501721919_470913_2497.jpg

n501721919_670781_8485.jpg

n501721919_1366925_1551.jpg

n501721919_1367026_4959.jpg

n501721919_470883_2472.jpg

n501721919_1234508_1054.jpg

6289_125687035637_508625637_3541037_6582922_n.jpg

There is that enough proof that im not a NEWBIE to the diesel world?? Or would you like me to post pics of my semi and r 62 gleaner and several tractors? Lol Its got twins on it does that count?? Or do you even know what a gleaner is?

Maybe you're just a slow learner... Why make a fool of yourself to most of elites in this small community?

And i know of people on here that want to back me up but they dont want to have you guys harrassin them all the time to. O and i guess i can add my daddys four cummins trucks to the 9 ive owned since i use them to. Jesus this was a for sale thread and look what you all turned it into!! How bout next time i try to sell something you just keep your opionions to yourself and we wouldent have to worry about all of this. Do you guys like it if your sellin something for $10k and i go an offer you $3k for it? No you would probaly say hell no wouldent ya an be pissed. So since jasonczerk wants to keep postin and keep the thread goin what else do you guys want to know about my life huh?

lol o my. He said i was NEW to the diesel world so thats why i said ive owned 8 diesel trucks. Thought this was a place to sell stuff not to argue about a persons life and talk about how many accounts they have on the internet and talk crap on what they own. I never started anything with anyone and its not everyone on here its you and 3 others that like to low ball people and run your mouths on what you think there stuff is worth. It takes a real man to call someone a douche on the computer and to brag about what they have and how smart they are. Now would i have seven pages on this thread if it wasnt for jasoncjerk and you and a couple others? No i would not because the last 4 have been about what you all think of it and what you think its worth and how you think i live my life. like i said before if you dont plan on BUYING it then quit writing on my thread and putting your 2 cents in on what you think of it. You didnt buy it i did and i know what i have in it and dont care to just give it away for your offers of $150 dollars. Go buy u one off of ebay for $300 if you want one cheap from some slant eyed guy that will probaly break in a week. I quit posting on this thread a week ago and said to delete it but some how it just wants to keep goin on and you guys still think your always right and want to write your smart ass comments. And where the hell did i say i was sellin it for $1000? Why dont you 4 just quit postin on here and my other threads of my parts for sale if all you want to do is start somethin. If your really that interested in it then PM me. And i will take $300 shipped for just the double din or $400 with a laramie silver woodgrain bezel.

YOU DAMN MORON!!! HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO SAY I NEVER OFFERED YOU NOTHING FOR THAT TRUCK YOU WERE SELLING OR YOUR DAMN RADIO. I MERELY OFFERED YOU MY OPINION ON BOTH ITEMS AS WELL AS YOUR SNOT NOSED PUNK ASS REMARKS TO POTENTIAL CUSTOMERS. MY CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHTS PROTECT MY RIGHTS TO MY OPINION AND NOWHERE IN THE FORUM RULES DOES IT SAY I CANT GIVE MY DAMN OPINION.

I THINK YOU NEED TO RETURN TO CUMMINSFORUM UNTIL YOU CAN GROW UP AND BE HONEST.

Wow what am i a slow learner about??? Cause 4 pricks want to tell me what they think of what im trying to sell and low ball me and offer 80% less than what im askin for it? lol keep the comments coming im enjoyin this

Why do you continue to bicker and fight? I could honestly care less about some old piece of farm equipment you use. I'm not a farmer, I'm a College Student. Like someone already said "when you find yourself in a hole, STOP DIGGING!" Just give it up man, they're all gonna continue to give you crap because you continue to reply and make a fool of yourself. Walk away. Woo Sahhh that chit and let it go so they'll quit. You just keep making it worse.

Was i talkin about just you? If your not interested in buying it then why give your smart ass opinion?? Thats not the only thing you have said you also said you " would come beat my dumbass" and called me a douche. And your telling me im saying punk ass remarks. Did you have to pay that blonde in your pic to take a picture with you or what? Lol whats pretty funny is your buddy jasonczerak called me a douche for usin caps lock on my thread for my 96 and look you are to. But why isnt he givin u any chit? Me grow up huh? I think the one that needs to grow up would be the thats callin someone a douche and threating them saying there goin to kick there ass. Well in that case I have lots of opinions of what i think of you but i probaly shouldent say them on the internet like a tuff guy like you. LIKE I SAID THIS IS A FOR SALE THREAD NOT A THREAD TO RUN YOURS MOUTHS ABOUT WHAT YOU THINK OF ME OR WHAT IM SELLING OK??? SO IF YOUR NOT INTERESTED IN THE DOUBLE DIN I HAVE FOR SALE THEN PLEASE KEEP YOUR REMARKS OFF OF MY THREAD. Or do i need to keep repeating my self?

YOU DAMN MORON!!! HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO SAY I NEVER OFFERED YOU NOTHING FOR THAT TRUCK YOU WERE SELLING OR YOUR DAMN RADIO. I MERELY OFFERED YOU MY OPINION ON BOTH ITEMS AS WELL AS YOUR SNOT NOSED PUNK ASS REMARKS TO POTENTIAL CUSTOMERS. MY CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHTS PROTECT MY RIGHTS TO MY OPINION AND NOWHERE IN THE FORUM RULES DOES IT SAY I CANT GIVE MY DAMN OPINION.

I THINK YOU NEED TO RETURN TO CUMMINSFORUM UNTIL YOU CAN GROW UP AND BE HONEST.

Status
Not open for further replies.